The trumpet alt-reality election recount extravaganza t2o electrick boogaloop-be-bop-a-ree-bop

13 minutes ago, commando said:

that is the right question

Semantics I know...but did he mean Capital (as in return to Washington) or Capitol (as in scene of previous insurrection)? While the tweet uses Capitol it could be either way when listening to the spoken word. 

3 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

This is what happens when you go down a Trump rabbit hole - you come back out  crazy :blink:

More on this

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/five-points-on-mike-lindell-s-dumpster-fire-cyber-symposium-election-fraud-event/ar-AANfSRl?ocid=entnewsntp

I would love to know how much this idiocy is affecting his company.

Can you imagine being a bright, normal, motivated worker and you have this idiot as an owner?  Can you imagine being an employee like that in management where you have to deal with him on a daily basis?

I wonder how much talent his company has lost due to people not willing to put up with him anymore.

• Plus1 1

5 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I would love to know how much this idiocy is affecting his company.

Can you imagine being a bright, normal, motivated worker and you have this idiot as an owner?  Can you imagine being an employee like that in management where you have to deal with him on a daily basis?

I wonder how much talent his company has lost due to people not willing to put up with him anymore.

He obviously has a Yuge ego that is getting in the way of his business.  Instead of admitting he was wrong, he is doubling down.  As an employee, I would be very concern about the long term viability of the business.  Time to look for other employment.

• Plus1 1

I doubt he has much to do with the day to day company process...from Wiki. I was surprised to see he is worth $100mil :o

In March 2021, Lindell said on The Domenick Nati Show that he had not returned to his home in Minnesota for two months, no longer attended in-person events, and was living in a different state due to safety concerns.

3 hours ago, DevoHusker said:

I doubt he has much to do with the day to day company process...from Wiki. I was surprised to see he is worth $100mil :o

In March 2021, Lindell said on The Domenick Nati Show that he had not returned to his home in Minnesota for two months, no longer attended in-person events, and was living in a different state due to safety concerns.

OK, so employees might not have to deal with him on a regular basis.  That is, unless he's trying to run the company from afar.....which would be a whole other realm of ridiculousness.  

But, even if he's not still trying to run the company, it would be concerning that the owner of the company is loony tune.  Even in this situation, his mental issues can have a major negative affect on the long term viability of the company.

Then, you're still going to have many people not want to be associated with him.

I want to thank all the Republican members of this board for electing Trump and for continuing to support Republican candidates who enabled him. I would say "I told you so!" but that's cheap. It was pretty obvious when he strolled down the escalator and said some racist stuff, but hey, at least you got a few judges out of it!

https://www.vice.com/en/article/88nbza/elections-official-accused-of-helping-leak-data-to-qanon-leader

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...