The trumpet alt-reality election recount extravaganza t2o electrick boogaloop-be-bop-a-ree-bop

5 minutes ago, Frott Scost said:

You know if you keep using this gif he will eventually start calling you Trump instead of goalposts and then he will have to kiss your butt since you would be Trump.

I've actually been amused that his standard response has gone from yelling "SQUIRREL!" (hence the goalposts) to now declaring himself right and everyone who disagrees wrong.

• Plus1 3

9 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

I've actually been amused that his standard response has gone from yelling "SQUIRREL!" (hence the goalposts)

Feel free to actually respond with factually relevant information that shows what I post is incorrect instead of posting gifs and emojis 

10 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

declaring himself right and everyone who disagrees wrong.

On some things yes.  

• Plus1 1
18 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

I've actually been amused that his standard response has gone from yelling "SQUIRREL!" (hence the goalposts) to now declaring himself right and everyone who disagrees wrong.

38 minutes ago he said that while he may not be able to win an argument with facts, he will content himself with being right.

• Plus1 4

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

What is amazing is that this guy was our president less than 6 months ago. And, there are still people who don’t see a problem with that.  

Or the people that say "There's things I don't like about him, but Biden's gonna take mah guns!"

• Plus1 4