Nebraska Governor's Race

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Well, I voted for Lindstrom.  I hope to hell whomever wins it's not Herbster.

First year voting in a republican primary. Also voted Lindstrom. When I was doing my Ballot research it was interesting to see multiple folks running on 2020 election being fraudulent. Jennifer Hicks is running for AG - my research indicates she's bat s#!t crazy, also not an attorney. Robert Borer is running for SOS, he's running on the fact the the incumbent didn't fight election fraud hard enough (in a state Trump won by 20 pts).

• Plus1 5
2 hours ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

First year voting in a republican primary. Also voted Lindstrom. When I was doing my Ballot research it was interesting to see multiple folks running on 2020 election being fraudulent. Jennifer Hicks is running for AG - my research indicates she's bat s#!t crazy, also not an attorney. Robert Borer is running for SOS, he's running on the fact the the incumbent didn't fight election fraud hard enough (in a state Trump won by 20 pts).

So....what do you do if you don't know anything about the 2 or 3 people in a race?  Leave it blank?  Take a wild guess?

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

So....what do you do if you don't know anything about the 2 or 3 people in a race?  Leave it blank?  Take a wild guess?

I had some time over lunch, so I whipped out my phone to check and see if the people going against them were establishment republicans or whackos. Both cases the people running against them seemed wayyyyy less crazy...so I voted against the crazies. 

• Plus1 2