2 Cloves Garlic, Minced

1 T. Extra Virgin Olive Oil

1 Tsp. Fresh Lemon Juice

1/2 Cup Mayonnaise

1/3 Cup Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese, Plus More To Garnish

1 Baguette, Sliced Lengthwise

Directions:

Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.

Fry bacon in a small skillet until crispy. Remove from pan; pat excess oil and crumble. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except baguette. 

Add crumbled bacon and stir well.

Spread mixture evenly on both baguette halves.

Bake on parchment lined baking sheet until slightly golden and top is bubbly, about 7 or 8 minutes. Cut into slices.

Serves 6 to 8.

832069C4-F035-453E-88AD-8EF92D7C79F0.jpeg

• Plus1 1

French Bread Crusty Rolls:

French Bread Rolls are the PERFECT yeast bread to serve on the weekend because they're warm and fluffy on the inside, crusty on the outside, and incredibly easy to make!

Ingredients:

1-1/2 Cups Warm Water-(110 Degrees)

3 Tsp. Active Dry Yeast

2 T. Sugar

2 T. Vegetable Oil

2 Tsp. Kosher Salt, Divided

3-1/2 Cups Flour

2 T. Unsalted Butter, Melted

Spray Bottle With Ice Water

Instructions:

To a stand mixer add the warm water, yeast and sugar and let sit for 10 minutes until cloudy.

Add the oil, half the salt and 2 cups of the flour with the dough hook and let it combine on medium speed adding the flour in 1/4 cup increments until the dough starts to come together and eventually starts to pull away from the bowl, then turn up the speed and let it knead for 5 minutes.

Add to an oiled bowl and turn in the bowl to coat with oil then cover with a damp towel and let rise in a warm spot until it doubles in size for 60 minutes.

Divide the dough into 16 balls, place on a greased baking sheet and let rise for an additional 30 minutes then brush gently with butter and sprinkle with remaining salt before baking at 400 degrees for 18-20 minutes spraying the dough with ice water twice halfway through the baking process to make the crust chewier.

image.jpeg

ABCAF747-AF12-448B-8CB5-2BA61940BF2D.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

I was one of the managers at Pizza Hut years ago and this is how they make their Cheesebread.  They just use Mozzarella Cheese.  I like to use Mozzarella and Romano Cheese if I have both cheeses.  This picture is just with Mozzarella.  I had this prepped in the refrigerator a couple of days ago and just baked it for lunch today so it isn’t the prettiest picture.  It looks better when I prep it and bake it the same day!

Buy a loaf of garlic bread that is already buttered with garlic to make it easy to make.

Slice bread into serving slices.

Sprinkle Romano Shredded Cheese on top of bread slices and then sprinkle some Shredded Mozzarella cheese; sprinkle some Fairy Dust on top.

Put cheese bread in baking dish and bake at 325 degrees until cheese is melted.  Sometimes I let the cheese get a little brown on top. 

Fairy Dust:

***This is what we called the Seasoning.  I made it so many times when I worked there, I could of made it in my sleep lol

Depending on how big the shaker is that you are using, you may have to adjust measurements.  I use an empty large Parmesan Cheese Shaker so I know for sure it will fit without making a mess.

1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese-(From A Shaker)
4 Tablespoons Garlic Powder
2 Tablespoons Oregano
1 Tablespoon Onion Salt
***Sometimes I Use Less, Start With Less, Taste It & Then Add More If You Want

Put all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl, stir.

Put fairy dust in a shaker container and keep it by the stove for convenience.  

.***Can Use This To Sprinkle
On Top Of Sauces & I Love To Sprinkle It On Top Of Popcorn.

422E35F4-C2ED-43CA-AA2B-D0278ADED06C.jpeg