Red White Game 5/1/21 - You Going?

I have my tickets for my wife and I for this Saturday. 

I am hoping a ton of people are still buying tickets this Saturday on the day of the game.  Regardless...  It's time to show our beloved Cornhuskers that we, the best fans in the country are back.  

My Dad if he was here, would probably be in attendance and yelling his heart out.  I know for a fact, in 2018, at Nebraska's Season Opener, the Lightning in the sky was my Dad and the other Cornhusker Fans in heaven cheering.

We owe it as fans of Nebraska Football to make some noise this Saturday.  Cheer them on the field.  This is from a whole year of not being able to enter the sacred hollows of Memorial Stadium.  

The teams clawing its way back with no retreat and no surrender begins this Saturday.  Lets get ready to go along for the ride.  

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

1 hour ago, runningblind said:

I love the optimism, I hope you have a blast.

My honest first thought however was, I'm not sure anymore that I would pick in person over TV given the option.  I wonder how many folks feel the same and if the sellout streak continues if they're back to 100% capacity this fall.

In person is awesome for the pageantry and in game experience if you're in the good, not cheap seats. Also, you get the benefit of feeding off the crowds excitement kind of like watching a funny or scary movie, is funnier or scarier in a full theater. 

If it's between being in the upper bowl and watching from home with a few buddies and a beer, then I'm staying home. 

1 hour ago, Born N Bled Red said:

In person is awesome for the pageantry and in game experience if you're in the good, not cheap seats. Also, you get the benefit of feeding off the crowds excitement kind of like watching a funny or scary movie, is funnier or scarier in a full theater. 

If it's between being in the upper bowl and watching from home with a few buddies and a beer, then I'm staying home. 

I fully agree here, but that's been the problem for so long, scary outcomes :lol:

The last game I truly felt that the stadium feeding off itself was Miami in 2014, although I only make it to about one per year. My buddies and I have shifted to road game attendance to experience more stadiums now but that is mostly about a road trip with the fellas and not the game itself.