Thunderin' Bolts vs. Indiana and Rutgers (in Piscataway)

How will Nebraska Fare?  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sorry for the double post..

Been thinking about these pod weekends and correct me if I'm wrong but I think they'll be a huge benefit going into post season play. Especially if having to come out of the loser bracket side. B1G players and coaches will have had a number of pod weekends to learn how to play their arms and prepare their heads. Am I wrong or do others agree?

42 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Need to keep pace with Indiana and Michigan.  If NU wins tomorrow, that will be a good response from last weekend's performance.

We desperately need tomorrows win and... a Northwestern sweep. (Though seemingly we don't play well at home.) Win 2 in the next pod (tOSU & Indiana) and then win the Michigan series. That gets us to 30 wins. Tough slate ahead, to have a shot at the conference title the boys can't lose more than 3 more games. Gotta have FAITH!!!