Bowman injured

What a horrible news day. The d-backs are one extreme thin to start with. I remember Bowman came in last year with great reviews, but it took him till late in the season to blossom. Suspect that Jones will be a similar experience. As good as he is, I'd expect he to take half a season to fit in. We can't wait for half the season to develop the corners and safeties. That's why the loss of Bowman is so horrible.

^^^^^Especially since the SC game is in the 3rd week of the season. Now the front seven will have to show that they are the God's that e think they are.

Yikes, I wonder who is going to cover Jarrett now that you mention SC. :confucius

Sure won't be Grixby because of his size...looks like it is up to Jones.

Just saw this on another board. Could this open up the position for LJax to go back to the defense? He is an amazing athlete and worked in the D-Backfield last year.

Well anything to keep him happy and on the field, I am all for. Bowman being out leaves a huge hole. One of the freshman DB's may for sure see early playing time now that this has happened. My guess would be Thenarse or West will be getting in some action this season.

lets not start putting ropes up into trees to hang ourselves with we dont know anything for sure until it is released to the press by the coaches.

it probably all started with a friend of a player asking "Who got hurt today? Calli said there were a few bumps and bruises today." and then that player told his friend that Bowman hurt his knee.

Then he tells some one that Bowman hurt his knee, it might have been an ACL.

Next we are going to hear that Bowman had a compound dislocation of the knee and it is infected and they are going to have to amputate tomorrow. :sarcasm

Confirmed by Callihan he will miss the entire season.

:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:boxosoap:boxosoap:boxosoap:boxosoap

x2

Ouch, that one stings.

Wonder what is going to happen with the DB situation. Does Tierre dare get moved again? LJax back to safety? Is Andre Jones going to be ready? Wow, this really throws a wrench into things.