Garth Brooks in Memorial Stadium

59 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

There will be some for sale.  I guarantee you that there were lots of people buying the maximum 8 knowing they are going to sell some or all of them later.

Yep and you end up with a lot of people that say "Yeah, I will go!"

and then 3 months later something comes up.

It's all so confusing to me ... so when are when playing Garth Brooks?  We just seem to keep adding home games for the silliest of reasons.  I had heard faintly of Fordham ... and I realize that we need to get to six [6] wins real bad.  

So, it must be my age ... but where is Garth Brooks University?  I had no idea there was ever such a thing.  It sounds more like a music singer or a comedian than a school.

• Haha 3
3 hours ago, BigRedN said:

It's all so confusing to me ... so when are when playing Garth Brooks?  We just seem to keep adding home games for the silliest of reasons.  I had heard faintly of Fordham ... and I realize that we need to get to six [6] wins real bad.  

So, it must be my age ... but where is Garth Brooks University?  I had no idea there was ever such a thing.  It sounds more like a music singer or a comedian than a school.

If we can't beat Garth Brooks, we have some pretty big issues on our hands lol

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...