2023 PF Omaha Biliew [Iowa State Commit]

• 2 months later...

1 hour ago, suh_fan93 said:

Exactly what I was thinking.  Recent play isn't exactly going to get guys like this super excited about possibly signing/coming to NU.

The sad truth is Hoiberg does not have the pieces right now.  Quite simply they need to recruit much better basketball players so quite the quandary for Hoiberg right now.

Eh, it's kind of semantics but I don't think that's accurate.  We have players.  They need to play better and/or but put in better positions to succeed.

We have much more talent now that we've had in previous years where teams won more games.

6 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Eh, it's kind of semantics but I don't think that's accurate.  We have players.  They need to play better and/or but put in better positions to succeed.

We have much more talent now that we've had in previous years where teams won more games.

Yeah I hope you prove me wrong but I can't say I agree.

Just now, suh_fan93 said:

By how they've played in the past as well as now.   Bright lights.  Some players can play under them.  Some not so well.

So you're judging it on performance, which is what I said.  That can be different than the talent that we have.  

That's not getting better players.  That's getting players to play better.

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, suh_fan93 said:

Exactly what I was thinking.  Recent play isn't exactly going to get guys like this super excited about possibly signing/coming to NU.

The sad truth is Hoiberg does not have the pieces right now.  Quite simply they need to recruit much better basketball players so quite the quandary for Hoiberg right now.

We have way better players than the play we've seen so far.

• 2 months later...
  • Mavric changed the title to 2023 PF Omaha Biliew [Iowa State Commit]