2021 NCAA Tournament

I just called the Arkansas ticket office and they say tix for the entire regional are sold out and I can't find any available online expect first game tickets in the "Hog Pen" which looks like a flat grass area in bumf#&% left field. So basically we got the #1 overall seed and a place that we can't even get tickets to a game. Sweeeeeetttt. Thanks NCAA. 

Good article by Evan Bland on 4 reasons why Nebraska can win the Regional.

3. Don’t-care mentality. Fourth-year hitter Jaxon Hallmark unveiled Nebraska’s unofficial motto earlier this season while explaining how the team doesn’t concern itself with circumstances. He fell into character again Monday, delivering a series of one-liners in response to reporters’ questions about the tough regional draw.

2 hours ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

I just called the Arkansas ticket office and they say tix for the entire regional are sold out and I can't find any available online expect first game tickets in the "Hog Pen" which looks like a flat grass area in bumf#&% left field. So basically we got the #1 overall seed and a place that we can't even get tickets to a game. Sweeeeeetttt. Thanks NCAA. 

Yeah first NU game is only $6 but going to probably pay $20-$50 per ticket each game after that if Nebraska and Arkansas are both in the winner's bracket.

$285 on Stubhub is pretty steep for the whole regional but could probably make some of that back by selling the Arkansas games.

• Plus1 1
3 hours ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

No you can thank Kevin Warren- it's because if him that we are didnt play any non conference games or in a league tourney. If that would have happened we would be playing in LINCOLN tomorrow. 

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, gohogs14 said:

Yeah first NU game is only $6 but going to probably pay $20-$50 per ticket each game after that if Nebraska and Arkansas are both in the winner's bracket.

$285 on Stubhub is pretty steep for the whole regional but could probably make some of that back by selling the Arkansas games.

Yeah looking like Saturday night is 60+ for GA and 150+ for reserved on stubhub. I saw Hog Fans on Twitter saying you have to be there quite early to get a good view in GA, that been your experience?

33 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Yeah looking like Saturday night is 60+ for GA and 150+ for reserved on stubhub. I saw Hog Fans on Twitter saying you have to be there quite early to get a good view in GA, that been your experience?

Yeah it’s first come, first served so people usually start lining up early that morning. It probably wouldn’t be a bad idea to show up early and tailgate just to keep an eye on it. There is bullpen seating right beside it which guarantees you a chairback and it might be a bit cheaper than the reserved bowl seating. You can bring a lawn chair in though so that helps a little with the view.

Normally you can bring a cooler of food/beer into the outfield seating too but with it being an NCAA sanctioned event I’m not sure if they’ll allow alcohol or not for the regional.

Prices may also go down closer to the game times, scalpers have been insane this year.

• Thanks 3