Season ticket renewals

I certainly hope they do. 

However many of us have been getting used to watching the game in the comforts or our own home. With adult beverages and real bathrooms with no lines just a few feet away and nobodys knees in the middle of our backs. 

Too many times Ive had to eat tickets the last 10 years because of a poor opponent , bad weather etc- Had them for over 40 years, turned 1 of our 4 in. 

3 hours ago, Nebraska55fan said:

I certainly hope they do. 

However many of us have been getting used to watching the game in the comforts or our own home. With adult beverages and real bathrooms with no lines just a few feet away and nobodys knees in the middle of our backs. 

Too many times Ive had to eat tickets the last 10 years because of a poor opponent , bad weather etc- Had them for over 40 years, turned 1 of our 4 in. 

I would have gone with you...ya jerk 

• Haha 2

Should have spoken up earlier.

:) LOTS of tickets have been available at face or below most games the last few years.  What gets me is Im offering a ticket for say $35 as I walk towards the stadium and someone offers me $10. A ticket with contribution cost me about $100. I always just eat it and soak up the extra 18 inches of room. Im done doing that. 

• 6 months later...

31 minutes ago, seaofred92 said:

Have sat in the East club the last few games I’ve been to at Memorial Stadium- wouldn’t do it any other way

I agree.  I’ve sat on both sides.  
East- newer and better laid out indoor concourse area, overhang protection from rain, etc. 

West- A little closer to the field (lower), sun never really in your eyes.  
Can’t go wrong with either.   It’s just nice having your own seat and easily able to get inside and warm up, cool off or take a leak.  

• Plus1 3