QB Daniel Kaelin

HuskerBoard Predictor  

28 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Kaelin commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, Pedro G said:

I wonder if N doesn’t get Dylan, will they not take a QB. Of course the risk of that is a couple of QBs may transfer out after spring practice. 

I think this is a real possibility.  

It's a long ways to signing day but the best prospects will starting committing in droves.  We'll either have to pivot quickly or hope to find a late-bloomer.

Of course, we do have a lot on the roster.  And you can shop in the portal every year.  So it's not as big of a deal as it used to be, even if we lose a couple after spring.

• Plus1 1

19 minutes ago, Mavric said:

I think this is a real possibility.  

It's a long ways to signing day but the best prospects will starting committing in droves.  We'll either have to pivot quickly or hope to find a late-bloomer.

Of course, we do have a lot on the roster.  And you can shop in the portal every year.  So it's not as big of a deal as it used to be, even if we lose a couple after spring.

No way. They will 100% sign a QB. They are gonna have a large exodus from spring if not next year. 0 chance. They will get someone. 

1 hour ago, Decked said:

No way. They will 100% sign a QB. They are gonna have a large exodus from spring if not next year. 0 chance. They will get someone. 

Eh, I think they will probably try to find someone.  But it's definitely not 100%.  

They could lose two guys and still have four scholarship QBs on the roster.  The only year in the past 10 that we've had more than that was last year after taking two transfers.

They could lose three guys and still have three.  That's the same number we had in 2021, 2020, 2019, and 2017.  Would have only been three in 2016 and 2015 if we hadn't given Ryker Fyfe a scholarship.

We only had two in 2018 when Gebbia left late.

If we lose two I don't think we'd have to take one.  Even if we lose three I don't think it's a guarantee, although I think they'd be looking.  

We have to have a large exodus just to get back to 85.

1 hour ago, Decked said:

6 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Eh, I think they will probably try to find someone.  But it's definitely not 100%.  

They could lose two guys and still have four scholarship QBs on the roster.  The only year in the past 10 that we've had more than that was last year after taking two transfers.

They could lose three guys and still have three.  That's the same number we had in 2021, 2020, 2019, and 2017.  Would have only been three in 2016 and 2015 if we hadn't given Ryker Fyfe a scholarship.

If we lose two I don't think we'd have to take one.  Even if we lose three I don't think it's a guarantee, although I think they'd be looking.  

As the great @Mavric once said...

giphy.gif

• Haha 3
3 hours ago, Mavric said:

I think you’ll see at least two guys move out the QB took this year alone. And then you lose Thompson & Sims is I believe a junior. They’ll bring in another dude for sure especially after not taking a high school guy last year. 

• 1 month later...

14 minutes ago, Decked said:

Not my gonna happen. Me thinks at least. Pay attention to the currently committed South Carolina QB. Satterfield has already been in his ear. 

Pay attention to Darius Curry out of Long Beach Poly also.  He hasn't been offered yet but the coaches have been in contact.  

• 1 month later...

• Mavric changed the title to QB Daniel Kaelin
  • Mavric pinned this topic