QB Daniel Kaelin

HuskerBoard Predictor  

28 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Kaelin commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

My kids go to BellWest, and I've watched him over the last 2 seasons a lot.   He's a good QB, but Flores is better.   I know he's only a JR, but I just don't see it from him, he's got all the talent, but there just something missing.   Maybe that's Huff's coaching and system, but I don't foresee him being a starter at a P5 school.

Also, take into consideration I have no scouting experience, I'm just a joe from the stands who isn't sold on him as a prospect.   I think we've missed on a few lately from BellWest, but he is one I'm OK not getting.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

3 hours ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

I watched his tapes.  I'm impressed.  Strong arm, accurate & good pocket awareness. 

I watched a couple of his games early this season. He was not very impressive at all. With the several talented players (D1 caliber) playing around him, I would think he would perform better. Often leaving throws short or slow in decision making kept the skill players from using their talents. If we're going to spend a scholarship on him, I really hope the staff sees enough clay with him to mold him into being good. 

49 minutes ago, Wistrom Disciple said:

I watched a couple of his games early this season. He was not very impressive at all. With the several talented players (D1 caliber) playing around him, I would think he would perform better. Often leaving throws short or slow in decision making kept the skill players from using their talents. If we're going to spend a scholarship on him, I really hope the staff sees enough clay with him to mold him into being good. 

Tapes are always the best plays. Thx

• 5 weeks later...
  • Mavric changed the title to QB Daniel Kaelin
  • Mavric pinned this topic