Thunderin' Bolts at the Fayetteville Regional

14 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Hroch Vs. Wicklander tomorrow. I’m hoping for prime time TV, but not sure. Almost threw down $400 for tix tomorrow, still might.

That’s definitely allowed, I deserve it most the time 

Hroch needs to keep the ball down, which he does, but man did balls fly out of that park earlier.

1 minute ago, hskrfan4life said:

Hroch needs to keep the ball down, which he does, but man did balls fly out of that park earlier.

I like Hroch against Arky. If he’s on, dealing with that sinker, and getting ground ball outs, then NU has a good chance. If not, it’s one game against possibly the best team in college baseball. 

51 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Unfortunately a couple of the “big baseball fans” on here were being whiny b’s the first few innings. 

I imagine Arky fans were freaking out for 4+ innings today as well. Baseball requires patience to watch. Lots of people say, “have to jump on them early to steal momentum” and other analogies that work better for football and other sports. Reality is that it doesn’t work like that in baseball. 

• Plus1 2