Thunderin' Bolts at the Fayetteville Regional

So I wonder if it'll be same combination of what we wore when we clinched the Big Ten title.

Just now, Danny Bateman said:

The shirt I wore yesterday for both games isn't getting touched. If my girlfriend washes it before I get home I'll leave her. And if I have to go out in the rain to smoke my victory cigar I'll do it. Got to keep the good juju alive.

GBFR!

LET'S GO! NO WORK GETTING DONE TODAY BOYS!!!

• Plus1 1

48 minutes ago, hskrfan4life said:

Good info! Have to think everyone but Schwellenbach, Hroch, Shanaman and Perry are available tonight. 

In an ideal world I think if we get to the 7th with a lead in the 7, 8, and 9 we give the ball to Wynne and then Bunz to close it out. 

I love the woo pig suey chant. It's obviously successful at doing what it's supposed to - being annoying and getting under the skin of opponents players/fans. The more we hate it the more they love doing it, which is the sign of any good cheer or tradition. Plus it's unique; better than any of the wal-mart generic brand chants we have.

• Fire 1
12 minutes ago, Lorewarn said:

I love the woo pig suey chant. It's obviously successful at doing what it's supposed to - being annoying and getting under the skin of opponents players/fans. The more we hate it the more they love doing it, which is the sign of any good cheer or tradition. Plus it's unique; better than any of the wal-mart generic brand chants we have.

Just found the wal-mart reference in this ironic when talking about Arkansas lol

I can see why WPS would be annoying to other fans. It's better at football games, pretty cringe in a group of only like 10 people. The Mississippi State cowbells get under my skin and I've always found the Kansas Rock Chalk Jayhawk chant to be creepy as well. Younger fans today keep adding a wolf howl to the beginning of the Hog Call which pisses off the traditionalists. First-world problems!

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
35 minutes ago, Lorewarn said:

Woo Pig Sooey, albeit unique, is cultish and trash.

• Plus1 1