Thunderin' Bolts at the Fayetteville Regional

55 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Wha'???

Arkansas fans being annoyed that another fan base cheers for their team?  

Go stick that attitude somewhere.

Also Gary Sharp said the hog pen was getting person with Mojo. Found his GF name, families names, his mom had to take her Twitter acct private. So let’s talk about annoying fans....

I think the Arkansas fans are feeling the heat a bit. 

Watch the 30 second mark. After his home run Hallmark snarkly tips his hat in the direction of the Arky fans- good amount of booing going on. Being #1 with a stacked SEC team at home comes with a lot of expectations. Being pressed by a team out of the BIG has them on their heels a bit. 

19 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Also Gary Sharp said the hog pen was getting person with Mojo. Found his GF name, families names, his mom had to take her Twitter acct private. So let’s talk about annoying fans....

I think it was just one guy on twitter. Kept responding to one Arky beat writer who tweeted about Hagge flipping off the crowd with the names and photos of his family/girlfriend/etc. 

Sports makes people act so dumb sometimes.

4 minutes ago, knapplc said:

That's awesome. 

The worst part about that dork Arkansas fan making fun of Perry for his affection on Miley, is that Perry was 14 years old at the time.

Heck, I'm 45 and I think that Miley is oddly attractive, and I really like her recent covers of classic rock songs.

• Plus1 1

59 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

This isn't uncommon around outfields in the SEC really, it can get pretty brutal. Left fielders who go along with it and laugh usually get through it fine but flipping off the fans and the parents making a big deal out of it probably made it worse unfortunately.

19 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

The worst part about that dork Arkansas fan making fun of Perry for his affection on Miley, is that Perry was 14 years old at the time.

Heck, I'm 45 and I think that Miley is oddly attractive, and I really like her recent covers of classic rock songs.

Yeah...the whole thing says way more about the fan than Perry.

• Plus1 1
4 hours ago, hskrfan4life said:

Okay guys real talk. I'm very superstitous. Wearing the clothes from yesterday. Question is do I shower, because if I shower will that take off all the good juju or is the good juju on the clothes so I could shower. Ya'll gotta let me know, really debating it.

Did you spill a Runza on it?  If not then go ahead and wash it. ;)