Thunderin' Bolts at the Fayetteville Regional

I give Huskers a standing O

Heart and Talent.

The Big ten champs played very, very well against the SEC champs (and #1 team in country).  Tough to beat one of the best pitchers in baseball.  He showed why.  Arkansas is a great team too.  I hope they win it all

• Plus1 2
Just now, admo said:

Heart and Talent.

The Big ten champs played very, very well against the SEC champs (and #1 team in country).  Tough to beat one of the best pitchers in baseball.  He showed why.  Arkansas is a great team too.  I hope they win it all

I hope NC St sweeps them. Arkansas fans are some of the worst.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1
1 minute ago, admo said:

Heart and Talent.

Eff Arkansas. Yeah, I’m bitter. But, Arkansas has been trash to NU all weekend. 

• Haha 1
Just now, B.B. Hemingway said:

I hope NC St sweeps them. Arkansas fans are some of the worst.

LOL ok well who cares about fans, I sure don't.  I like baseball, I played it, and this is a good team.  No hard feelings.  Its a game.

It was a heck of a season!!!

After watching how we were treated I hope we boo arky out of Omaha if they make it. Very poor behavior by their players, the first base coach and their fans. 

Absolute intolerable character for a DVH team. 

The razorbacks should be treated with the same when and if they reach Omaha. 

9 minutes ago, PaulCrewe said:

Fun run.  Went toe to toe with a team a lot of people thought no chance.  Out played them for a bunch of the games.

If it wasn’t for Mr Baseball pitching tonight, we likely win IMO.    Huskers should feel good about where they are as a program.  Give Bolt an extension and a raise.   The trajectory definitely is up for the skers.  

• Plus1 2