Thunderin' Bolts at the Fayetteville Regional

5 minutes ago, Nebraska55fan said:

Frank- my apologies if youve never had a beautiful and awesome woman. Those of us that have wouldnt touch Cyrus with gloves, masks or two condoms on. What an ignorant, flat chested, hillbilly skank. 

What I thought was playful has turned ugly, ouch.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

Well I am sure all the police that had to be called in around the Husker parents/family section Saturday AND yesterday due to the excellent class shown by a "great hosting crowd"(the guy who had Opitz's sack in his gullet all night said that) was probably made up then, or was "deserved" somehow

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, PigSooiee said:

I know right Nebraska I never hear much about Nebraska, figured most kids attended elementary.  Sketchy after that. 

Yet the team logo is Omahog..

Kind of lessens your attempt at slander. 

Take my advice, give credit to a team you felt played and showed better than expected. Winning with humility is class. Losing with dignity also.. something I've not showed. I'll say congratulations to the R-backs and mean sincerely mean it. That said, I'll also admit my voice will be against them if they make the CWS. 

7 minutes ago, BillyMadison said:

It's a good thing you guys play in a nobody baseball conference. You can't handle the big time. Your player flipped off a fan for something every SEC fanbase does every weekend in the drunk outfields. 

You sound like little girls. You went Big Ten soft and it's sad to see. 

And just because other teams fans act that way....it’s fine. 

Thanks for pointing out what is so wrong with some fan bases. 

23 minutes ago, BillyMadison said:

It's a good thing you guys play in a nobody baseball conference. You can't handle the big time. Your player flipped off a fan for something every SEC fanbase does every weekend in the drunk outfields. 

Actually, no he didn't, your fans are making crap up :nanalama

Love DVH, but these Arkansas fans are cracking me up. Never seen a group more offended about a team coming into their house to try and win baseball games. Next time we will try to be more like NJIT and kiss your a$$ for allowing us in your sweet stadium. How many times do you need opposing teams to crawl up in the stands and do the Woo Pig thing, for you to not come on their board and b!^@h about their team trying to win baseball games? 

• Oh Yeah! 2

1 hour ago, Loebarth said:

If your an Arky fan and your here, respect to you but zero respect to your team, your coaches (including DVH) and your fans.

Stomping plates, throwing hand jesters, knife gestures to the throat... Absolute TRASH!!!

Hoping every fan here in Omaha buys all GA tickets and sounds off with each pitch against y'all. I'd wish you good luck if there was an ounce of decency in even one player/coach. It doesn't exist. Absolute TRASH. Trash from the fans, from players and the coaches alike. What a disappointment dvh has become. Sold his soul.

This is baseball now. Players like Fernando Tatis Jr and Trevor Bauer are trying to get people interested in baseball again, so the antics have gone up this year. Bat flips, pitching with one eye closed, sword celebrations after strikeouts, homeun trots, etc. It puts butts in the seats and Im all for it as baseball was one of the most boring sports to watch and the players realized it. Its not your grandpas game anymore where people follow the “unwritten rules” anymore so get used to it trickling down to college and high school. 

Ronald Acuna Jr. bat flipped a walk against Trevor Bauer the other night. Then Trevor Bauer struck him out the next time with one eye closed just like he said he would do before the season. Its good tv and entertaining to watch. 

• Plus1 1
50 minutes ago, BillyMadison said:

Wait...we’re soft and you’re complaining about a middle finger? Get outta with that clown stuff

• Plus1 4
32 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Wait. You didn’t shower today? Does that mean you also didn’t shower yesterday when we won, or did you jinx us by doing something different today?

/jk

I spent a good hour thinking about it. Asked the wife, she told me don't shower. So I guess it's her fault!

• Haha 1