Thunderin' Bolts at the Fayetteville Regional

25 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Chick digs the not-quite-long-enough-but-long-enough ball

Who the heck is doing this play by play?  Guy hits an inside the parker and the announcer acts like he just strolled into second for a routine double.  

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, Decoy73 said:

Who the heck is doing this play by play?  Guy hits an inside the parker and the announcer acts like he just strolled into second for a routine double.  

Pretty sure they are not on-site and relying on camerawork that is ... shaky at best.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
1 minute ago, Decoy73 said:

I'm guessing they're not on site, and have to rely on the less-than-stellar camerawork and production. 

1 minute ago, Mavric said:

Pretty sure they are not on-site and relying on camerawork that is ... shaky at best.

1 minute ago, Cdog923 said:

I'm guessing they're not on site, and have to rely on the less-than-stellar camerawork and production. 

YITa1Yv.gif

• Haha 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1

17 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Isn’t the mercy rule used here?

If there's a scheduled doubleheader (which there is), it should have taken place after the top of the 7th. 

So I'm guessing they turn it off for the NCAA Tournament. It's been so long since we've had to worry about this I've forgotten.