Thunderin' Bolts at the Fayetteville Regional

24 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Billy C should have saved his “Effin Hillbillies” comment for Arkansas fans. 

24 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Billy C should have saved his “Effin Hillbillies” comment for Arkansas fans. 

I kind of enjoy the razorbacks fans. Humble, blue collar, rowdy but considerate fans. If mojo did that. Well.. he's out of line. Grow some thickness to your skin and laugh with them for Pete's sake.

42 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

I'm betting it was planned this way. Let's face it. Everyone expected Arky to run rule (I know it doesn't apply in the post season) thru the regional so the only game they scheduled on one of the main channels was the championship. Let's hope they get a double championship game.

4 minutes ago, Loebarth said:

I kind of enjoy the razorbacks fans. Humble, blue collar, rowdy but considerate fans. If mojo did that. Well.. he's out of line. Grow some thickness to your skin and laugh with them for Pete's sake.

I'm betting it was planned this way. Let's face it. Everyone expected Arky to run rule (I know it doesn't apply in the post season) thru the regional so the only game they scheduled on one of the main channels was the championship. Let's hope they get a double championship game.

They’re good fans, but kinda silly to be heckling a college kid in a game your team isn’t even playing in.

I gotta confess to you all, I take full responsibility for the loss yesterday.

After both the wins against Michigan last weekend, I selected a victory cigar from my stash and went out to enjoy a smoke.

I did not do so after Friday night's dub against Northeastern and look where it got us.

The good news is I'm currently on the deck finishing off a very good Macanudo and a tall glass of the finest tequila Costco has to offer. 

I'm doing my part again. After everyone giving their all this afternoon it's the least I can do.

GBFR!