Thunderin' Bolts at the Fayetteville Regional

2 hours ago, Loebarth said:

I kind of enjoy the razorbacks fans. Humble, blue collar, rowdy but considerate fans. If mojo did that. Well.. he's out of line. Grow some thickness to your skin and laugh with them for Pete's sake.

I'm betting it was planned this way. Let's face it. Everyone expected Arky to run rule (I know it doesn't apply in the post season) thru the regional so the only game they scheduled on one of the main channels was the championship. Let's hope they get a double championship game.

Having interacted with them at the CWS a number of times, I'll challenge this assertion. 

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

I mean they seem to be the type that want you to kiss the ring. NJIT did, they love them, we came to win a regional - not make friends - so they have grown men heckling a college kid. 

Yeah, the treatment they gave NJIT is condescending in the “oh look at this plucky team happy to be here” (which isn’t much different than NU football fans cheering the opposition after NU smoked them), while I think Arkansas fans see NU as a real threat this weekend. 

1 minute ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Yeah, the treatment they gave NJIT is condescending in the “oh look at this plucky team happy to be here” (which isn’t much different than NU football fans cheering the opposition after NU smoked them), while I think Arkansas fans see NU as a real threat this weekend. 

That is exactly what I thought of. Yeah we were probably pretty cool to Pacific football fans in the 90s when we were beating them 70-21. 

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Jaxon Hallmark  Mojo is a guy that he’s awesome when he’s on your team, but if you are playing against him you’re probably thinking “who does this a-hole think he is”. That’s what Arkansas fans are thinking right now. 

Screw it; you could probably put every NU player in here.

I love this team of motley a-holes! GBFR!

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1