Thunderin' Bolts at the Fayetteville Regional

11 minutes ago, Hawgeye said:

If you actually watch the presser video from 9:45 until the end, he speaks very highly of Nebraska, your coach, your program. 

Again, how your jimmies get so rustled over that PC is beyond me. 

He doesn't.. he says I don't like playing Nebraska. "I get nothing out of playing Nebraska" (see the "I", see the me, me, me.)

He had an opportunity to boldly stand against a wrong. Instead he says they're (the committee) job is tough, I get it. He bailed, saying nothing, did nothing to support the huskers, our coach, our program or a fan base that has always supported him. 

It's time we turn on him as he turned on us. #abandonDVH

3 hours ago, Loebarth said:

I know it's a really tough job and I get that...

When he could have been bold and said something like (listen, as a champion they deserved a host. They played us as tough or tougher than... etc) instead he sugar coated the NCAA.. I know it's a really tough job and I get that. He sold out. He had an opportunity to defend his old team. His former player. His former fans. AND HE TOOK THE HIGH ROAD.

Hoping every Nebraska voice in the stands in TD abandons him like he abandoned us. 

You obviously didn't watch his comments.

3 hours ago, Loebarth said:

He doesn't.. he says I don't like playing Nebraska. "I get nothing out of playing Nebraska" (see the "I", see the me, me, me.)

He had an opportunity to boldly stand against a wrong. Instead he says they're (the committee) job is tough, I get it. He bailed, saying nothing, did nothing to support the huskers, our coach, our program or a fan base that has always supported him. 

It's time we turn on him as he turned on us. #abandonDVH

Wrong.

12 hours ago, Loebarth said:

Grow some and confess. You're a vanhorn loyalist. You jump my chops in his defense not because anything I've stated is wrong. You jumped my chops because vanhorn is your guy.

I'm a bandwagon fan and I was a little kid when he was here. I know nothing about the guy lol. I actually only found out when I replied to you that he was only here for four years - you make it sound like he was born in an alley in Fremont and adopted by the Osbornes.

You seem really mad even after someone posted a video of him complimenting us.

4 hours ago, Hawgeye said:

When asked about Nebraska being a better seed than should have been sent to Arky:

"I agree. And when I saw them pop up I thought, 'why are they sending the Big Ten champion here? It doesn't make any sense... So, I know it's a really tough job and I get that but Nebraska has a really good team... and I think that they came in here and they were a little bit comfortable. More comfortable than I wanted them to be because trust me, I was very much leery of them and what they could do here, and I knew they had good arms... I knew it was gonna be hard to get by 'em. I knew it was gonna be hard to get by 'em on Saturday, and then yesterday obviously they did a great job against us we didn't play very well, and tonight I knew was gonna be a dogfight and it was... 

When asked about Will Bolt:

"I feel bad. And I say this all the time, I don't get anything out of beating or winning against former coaches...a former player, I feel bad for them. They had their huddle in right field in our stadium, after winning the Big Ten championship, picked like 6th in the league and they ran away with it, because they're better than everybody else, and they're tougher than everybody else and I saw that this weekend. And that's because of players that are over there, and Will Bolt and his coaching staff have instilled that into those kids. You know, Nebraska was really good to me. I loved it up there, and it was hard for me to come here because of what was going on there but I knew that this was what I wanted to do. I don't like playing Nebraska, I don't even wanna schedule them."

Again.. false roses because he knows he needs the fan support.

He COWARD when asked about the seeding and not only did he COWARD, he scratched their back by excusing the seeding to a "tough job, I get it". He showed ZERO admiration or gratitude. ZERO.. and don't point to his comment about "hard on me to leave". He didn't think twice. He packed his bags and happily headed out the door. At the time I was happy for him. I cheered for his teams each opportunity I had. That changed Monday night. He's coached here. He knows the difficulty in coaching a north school. He knew the committee punished Nebraska so they could get a vanhorn vs Bolt matchup. He knows our boys were sold out and what did he do, he joined the committee, scratched their back and SOLD OUT AGAIN. dvh is and always has been a me, me, me, and I, I, I, person. So screw him. #abandondvh

16 minutes ago, Loebarth said:

Again.. false roses because he knows he needs the fan support.

He COWARD when asked about the seeding and not only did he COWARD, he scratched their back by excusing the seeding to a "tough job, I get it". He showed ZERO admiration or gratitude. ZERO.. and don't point to his comment about "hard on me to leave". He didn't think twice. He packed his bags and happily headed out the door. At the time I was happy for him. I cheered for his teams each opportunity I had. That changed Monday night. He's coached here. He knows the difficulty in coaching a north school. He knew the committee punished Nebraska so they could get a vanhorn vs Bolt matchup. He knows our boys were sold out and what did he do, he joined the committee, scratched their back and SOLD OUT AGAIN. dvh is and always has been a me, me, me, and I, I, I, person. So screw him. #abandondvh

I can't take you seriously when you didn't watch the whole video. He DID compliment us, he DID compliment bolt.  He DID question why the committee put us in the regional. Quit acting like a whiny baby and making our fanbase look bad.  Thanks 

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
28 minutes ago, huskerfan333157 said:

I can't take you seriously when you didn't watch the whole video. He DID compliment us, he DID compliment bolt.  He DID question why the committee put us in the regional. Quit acting like a whiny baby and making our fanbase look bad.  Thanks 

He gave a powder coat answer when he could have stood up to an injustice. His compliments were minimal at best. He copped out and you know it. He had a chance to make a strong statement. He chose a softball pathetic answer. 

But out of respect to you I'll stop. I've said my peace.

I'm glad DVH elevated the standard for Nebraska baseball, that's good. I don't know what else he was supposed to say in those press conferences. But I'm still not gonna root for Arkansas. You don't slander the good name of Morris John "Mojo" Hagge. That man gave his life in the War of 1812. Show some respect.

But seriously, **** their redneck fans.

• Thanks 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1