C John Pastore [Kansas State - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

21 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Pastore commit?

• Nebraska
    • Colorado
    • Kansas State

This poll is closed to new votes

• 4 weeks later...

We need to get back to taking the best players from Colorado. Many kids in the state want to get out and see the world from what I have heard. 

A bigger lineman is definitely something Nebraska will take. Wonder what his final rankings will be? But I am not judging off stars right now with the craziness for recruiting sites etc. With that said 2022 seems to be more of a developmental class. However, we definitely need that "star" player to fill the class that we have time to get but who will it be is the question. 

4 minutes ago, HuskermanMike said:

We need to get back to taking the best players from Colorado. Many kids in the state want to get out and see the world frim what I have heard. 

A bigger lineman is definitely something Nebraska will take. Wonder what his final rankings will be? But I am not judging off stars right now with the craziness for recruiting sites etc. With that said 2022 seems to be more of a developmental class. However, we definitely need that "star" player to fill the class that we have time to get but who will it be is the question. 

We will not be getting a superstar player as it sits. Pastore I could see being a 84/85. 

• Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
7 hours ago, Mavric said:

Yet some people can't believe the same could be true of Omaha kids...

I think much of their anger is because he went 0 fer on those kids. Had we landed one or two it probably makes up for it. I think it was more of a case of many of them wanted to get out of the area and they happened to be in the same class. 

Back to Pastore, I think he will be a good lineman for us if we land him. I also think that he can play a couple spots on the line for us. 

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to C John Pastore [Kansas State - Signed LOI]