2B Chick

SS Matthews
3B Anderson

OF Banjoff

OF Mason (Freshman)

OF

DH

Any help?

Looks like a 2/3 seed team I think 2023 may be the year Nebraska makes run with Hood and Christo have a year under them and Anderson and Matthews are juniors. 

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, jackattack030 said:

Povich will be rounds 6-8 I believe. This website has him round 5 not sure if reliable. He's likely gone. Cade Povich | Lines.com

If we can keep one of Christo or Povich we will be in awesome shape. Anyone know how Christo is leaning, I don't have any local baseball connections any longer. Wouldn't blame either kid if they took a chance at the next level - both have more than earned it. 

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

If we can keep one of Christo or Povich we will be in awesome shape. Anyone know how Christo is leaning, I don't have any local baseball connections any longer. Wouldn't blame either kid if they took a chance at the next level - both have more than earned it. 

Christo is in I believe. Pitching they’ll be fine next year. It’s the offense. Replacing hallmark, schwellenbach, roskam, Acker.

• Plus1 1

26 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

I have no insider info but I'm not holding my breath on either one.  Would obviously be great but from what I've seen I won't be at all shocked if neither are here.

• Plus1 1
10 hours ago, jackattack030 said:

Rotation

Christo (Freshman)

Olson

Perry

Midweek

Hood (Freshman)

C Everitt

1B Steil

2B Chick

SS Matthews
3B Anderson

OF Banjoff

OF Mason (Freshman)

OF

DH

Any help?

Looks like a 2/3 seed team I think 2023 may be the year Nebraska makes run with Hood and Christo have a year under them and Anderson and Matthews are juniors. 

I think Shanaman will stay as the Sunday starter with Perry on Friday and Christo on Saturday. As mentioned it would be awesome to go Povich, Perry, Christo with Shanaman and Olson as the midweek starters. 

• Plus1 1
11 minutes ago, bugeater17 said:

I think Shanaman will stay as the Sunday starter with Perry on Friday and Christo on Saturday. As mentioned it would be awesome to go Povich, Perry, Christo with Shanaman and Olson as the midweek starters. 

This weekend proved we need to be deep in pitching.  Hopefully, if we lose some of these guys, we have some young studs coming in.

PS....isn't Christo related to Monte Christo?

Perry- Christo- Shanaman would be an awesome starting 3 however don't believe everything youre hearing about Christo. Posturing to go to play college ball is the negotiating tactic of most high round high school draftees. That ploy can bring MUCH more in initial contract money. 

Look no further than Bubba Starling. I hope Christo ends up here, but round 1-2 money would be difficult for almost anyone, including those with deep roots from staying here. Starlings charade went to the extreme point he actually practiced with theHuskers.    https://www.kansas.com/sports/mlb/kansas-city-royals/article1068340.html

I like our relievers next year and getting mid week games again finally (If Kevin Warren somehow doesnt screw that up again) will help kids like CJ Hood be ready for the post season tourneys. 

Sartori and maybe Mason (incoming Fr) in the OF as well. Unfortunately we didnt have any midweek games to get a lot of the non starters a bunch of needed at  bats. 

Griffin came on late with his bat as did Chick and Matthews. Anderson and a new bat will have to do the heavy lifting it seems. Unless by some miracle we get Jackson Hallmark back which would be great. 

1 hour ago, Nebraska55fan said:

Perry- Christo- Shanaman would be an awesome starting 3 however don't believe everything youre hearing about Christo. Posturing to go to play college ball is the negotiating tactic of most high round high school draftees. That ploy can bring MUCH more in initial contract money. 

Look no further than Bubba Starling. I hope Christo ends up here, but round 1-2 money would be difficult for almost anyone, including those with deep roots from staying here. Starlings charade went to the extreme point he actually practiced with theHuskers.    https://www.kansas.com/sports/mlb/kansas-city-royals/article1068340.html

I like our relievers next year and getting mid week games again finally (If Kevin Warren somehow doesnt screw that up again) will help kids like CJ Hood be ready for the post season tourneys. 

Exactly. I think anything over a million will have us attention. Sounds like a situation where he wants to go to Nebraska and they'll have to make it worth his while to get him to turn him down Nebraska.  If he is available after round 3 I think we have him.