B1G Allegations

7 hours ago, man eating mastodon said:

Win the big and split,  these goofy racist sex offenders have nothing Nebraska really needs .Sad thing is I doubt anything will happen to Michigan from the media 

Willing to bet many other programs/conferences have similar skeletons in the closet.

And, in today's world (rightfully so), Michigan is going to be TORCHED in the media

50 minutes ago, Lorewarn said:

Hopefully there's nothing to be found like this in regards to Osborne.

Honestly, I would lose all hope for ANY persona I dont know personally where my own judgement points are what I see/hear from external (out of my inner circle) sources...I mean I'm 99% there already but Osborne is one of a couple standing pillars that I dont need, moreso want, to see fall 

And I’m sure Michigan felt the same.
Until I read the part where Matt, his adopted son, claimed Bo punched him in the chest across the kitchen when informed of his molestation, they might not have believed it either. 

l know we have our public s#!t w scandals and allegations over 40-50 yrs, but I really hope we don’t have what a lot of the allegations that seem to be affecting these other B1G schools; namely that the Head Coach, AD, and Administration were informed/knew and did nothing. 

DONU also has many sexual misconduct allegations that have been swept under the rug. Granted, not by an administrator but wrong is wrong. I'm glad current & former players, current/former victims, current/former family members are now not shunned for coming forth but actually encouraged. As someone already stated, all programs have skeletons in the closets and every coach (including TO) do as well. Just think back to Barry Switzer.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

As more of this comes out, Bo looks worse and worse. 850 Victims and counting. Bo let Anderson continue even though the sick Dr molested Bos own son AND many of his players. 

So Bo had the goods on Anderson, but curiously went out of his way to make sure Anderson was employed in the athletic department, defended him. WHY? Anderson would be forced to give the thumbs up that injured players were "healthy" enough to play when they werent. 

Plausible, maybe true. Why else would a head coach renowned for his "Michigan Man" holier than though bulls#!t let a known molester be your team Doctor?? https://sports.yahoo.com/bo-schembechler-was-nothing-but-a-fraud-michigan-215932069.html?ncid=facebook_yahoosport_l0w2dc1068w&fbclid=IwAR1FHK19CdRdVE0qh6IM5B6UYkObTxYH4mKnFhee8N_aHvMiYw0oBusGpTI

Correct me if I’m wrong:

didnt Penn St remove Paterno statue and then put it back?  I guess accusations coming from the son of Bo, maybe this has more gravity for M?  Penn St went through a s#!t storm and then was let off the hook a little early IMO. 

i hope this emboldens all people to come forward with true and honest stories to root this trash out of our youth/public/private institutions.  

• Plus1 1
6 minutes ago, I am I said:

Correct me if I’m wrong:

didnt Penn St remove Paterno statue and then put it back?  I guess accusations coming from the son of Bo, maybe this has more gravity for M?  Penn St went through a s#!t storm and then was let off the hook a little early IMO. 

i hope this emboldens all people to come forward with true and honest stories to root this trash out of our youth/public/private institutions.  

The NCAA lifted sanctions on Penn State early but I believe that's because the NCAA had no authority to levy them in the first place and were facing a massive lawsuit.

PSU was roasted in the media compared to what is happening to Michigan.  This is the quietest case of 850 college kids getting molested ever.  No idea why, but it is odd.

I can still remember people saying that PSU might never recover, both on the field and in terms of enrollment.  

• Plus1 4

Maybe I was just smarter than most 18-21 yr old football players but why in God's name would you let a team doctor give you a prostate exam?  I could maybe understand the prolonged examination of you testicles during a physical cause you might be thinking he found something.  Anything other than that red flags would be going up.  Weirdest thing to happen during a physical in college was my senior year when two female athletic trainers were present while I had my pants down.  I didn't think that was normal but they were just observing. 

1 hour ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

Maybe I was just smarter than most 18-21 yr old football players but why in God's name would you let a team doctor give you a prostate exam?  I could maybe understand the prolonged examination of you testicles during a physical cause you might be thinking he found something.  Anything other than that red flags would be going up.  Weirdest thing to happen during a physical in college was my senior year when two female athletic trainers were present while I had my pants down.  I didn't think that was normal but they were just observing. 

Literally how every Penthouse Forum letter started. 

• Haha 3