WBB: 2021-22 Season Notes

1 hour ago, Mavric said:

Indiana is top in the standings in conference.  However, this team really needs a win or it starts to look like their great run to start the season was more because they were playing bad teams. I think they are way better than that opinion.  But, they need to win some conference games against the top teams.

17 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Indiana is top in the standings in conference.  However, this team really needs a win or it starts to look like their great run to start the season was more because they were playing bad teams. I think they are way better than that opinion.  But, they need to win some conference games against the top teams.

I do think they are solid but I'm afraid there is a lot to this.

13 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Well, we did make a run to make it interesting late.  But Indiana was in control for much of the game.