DB Tyreke Johnson Transerring from Ohio State to Nebraska

Doing some research, apparently he was a safety in HS (and was rated like the #2 S prospect in the country), but Ohio State was playing him at CB? Maybe he just needs to get back to playing safety?

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, Decked said:

Ours play like they have a death wish and wish to break their neck so maybe we can change that 

+10000 Williams was the worst at it. I thought, here we go.....ejection. They are going to hurt themselves if they aren't careful

• Plus1 2
3 hours ago, Toe said:

Reading some Ohio State comments, they said he seemed to be playing timid when he saw the field, like he was afraid of contact.

Would you rather play for the hardest hitting, fastest, biggest team or against them? 

yikes. Our schedule will rip him up. 

20 hours ago, Decked said:

Ours play like they have a death wish and wish to break their neck so maybe we can change that 

18 hours ago, mwj98 said:

+10000 Williams was the worst at it. I thought, here we go.....ejection. They are going to hurt themselves if they aren't careful

I understand this sentiment and somewhat agree.  However, I would much rather have our football players playing like these guys do than watching Lamar Jackson try to tackle. I like the direction our DBs are going at being more aggressive.  Yes, they need to cut down on the plays where they are flagged and miss playing time.  However, that's better than being not aggressive at all.  We just need good depth so the next man up can fill the spot.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1

Right at this moment we probably need more at corner, but next year when Williams and Dismuke are gone it might be a different story.

I still wonder if he's wanting to move back to safety, though.