Watch List Season

23 minutes ago, Cobra Kai said:

Good for JoJo.  I see Taylor-Britt & Culp being on watchlists as well...any others we think will make a preseason list?

Martinez will probably make the Manning and O'Brien lists, and I expect him to have a great year for what it's worth. IIRC the Rimington list starts out pretty huge, and Jurgens is going into his 3rd year as a P5 starting Center. And then yeah, CTB and Culp are probably locks for watch lists. 

• Plus1 2
35 minutes ago, Husker in WI said:

Martinez will probably make the Manning and O'Brien lists, and I expect him to have a great year for what it's worth. IIRC the Rimington list starts out pretty huge, and Jurgens is going into his 3rd year as a P5 starting Center. And then yeah, CTB and Culp are probably locks for watch lists. 

I thought Martinez, probably and jurgens...but I figured the two I mentioned were locks.

As far as WRs go, maybe toure?  Based on previous performance at a lower level?  Maybe Austin Allen?  He's gotten some hype.

41 minutes ago, Husker in WI said:

How many make the list?

20 minutes ago, LumberJackSker said:

How many make the list?

Looks like around 30 last year for the Manning, maybe a few more for the O'Brien -I don't think it's a set amount. But acknowledging that he's underperformed at times, not many guys have 5,000+ passing yards, 1,700+ rushing yards, and 50+ TDs. Not to mention 5 games of 400+ total yards. 

• Plus1 1
  • 1 month later...