QB Dylan Raiola

HuskerBoard Predictor  

91 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Raiola commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• 2 weeks later...

5 hours ago, seaofred92 said:

Not that he would wind up at NU but Ari Wasserman of The Athletic seems to think he would possibly decommit from Ohio State if they sign a QB in the 2023 class. 

Is it just me but if he didn't have the name attachment does he come across as a high privilege qb I instead of we mentality???? Almost like a Quinn Ewers or a Spencer Rattler where his personality wouldn't work well here cultural fit. Scott Frost says it takes the right players to be here and i know everyone would love to have those qb talents bc of their abilities on the field just don't think it work out well here for any of them. Im glad we got CT.

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Is it just me but if he didn't have the name attachment does he come across as a high privilege qb I instead of we mentality???? Almost like a Quinn Ewers or a Spencer Rattler where his personality wouldn't work well here cultural fit. Scott Frost says it takes the right players to be here and i know everyone would love to have those qb talents bc of their abilities on the field just don't think it work out well here for any of them. Im glad we got CT.

I hear what you are saying, my only comment is I would rather be playing with them instead of against them. 

3 minutes ago, RichardHangslow said:

I hear what you are saying, my only comment is I would rather be playing with them instead of against them. 

I wouldn't. Yes those guys are ultra talented but just dont think the personalities mess well with team first. Now im not saying i know anyone one of those guys in their daily lives but their is a certain vibe that doesn't come off well for me to have them on the team. I could be wrong that all those high ranked qb's are great guys but it sure doesn't look that way from how they represent themselves in a positive way. Yes everyone wants so called winners(5 stars) but at what cause???

1 minute ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

I wouldn't. Yes those guys are ultra talented but just dont think the personalities mess well with team first. Now im not saying i know anyone one of those guys in their daily lives but their is a certain vibe that doesn't come off well for me to have them on the team. I could be wrong that all those high ranked qb's are great guys but it sure doesn't look that way from how they represent themselves in a positive way. Yes everyone wants so called winners(5 stars) but at what cause???

I mean OU has had 4 Heisman winning QBs in the last 22 years, played in the final 4 idk how many times. I would say that the success that they have had has vastly outweighed the supposed negative that comes along with pre Madonna's.

ohio signs a 2023 qb. Nebraska goes 10-2 and wins the B1G West. Win a big bowl game over an overrated $ec team. We’re back! DR de-commits and takes an official here next summer. Commits on the spot. Nebraska makes the Final Four the next few years. Glory days are back!! Let’s go! :ahhhhhhhh

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
3 hours ago, RichardHangslow said:

I mean OU has had 4 Heisman winning QBs in the last 22 years, played in the final 4 idk how many times. I would say that the success that they have had has vastly outweighed the supposed negative that comes along with pre Madonna's.

Why compete for national titles when you can win 3 games a year the right way?

On 6/13/2022 at 10:55 AM, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

would it change if by some miracle we won 10 games the next 2 seasons?

This is possibly doable.  We probably need to win 6 this year with the easy schedule  ... then hope to nab 4 next year and get all the non-conference games into the win column.

:-)

• Haha 1
  • Mavric changed the title to QB Dylan Raiola
  • Mavric pinned this topic