QB Dylan Raiola

HuskerBoard Predictor  

91 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Raiola commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

58 minutes ago, TherealTomOsborne said:

Is there something out their suggesting he is contemplating?

For starters, I think the Rhule hire at the very minimum gave us some life because I do believe he was interested in Nebraska until Frost screwed the pooch.  Supposedly Dom was here helping recruit Ben Scott which is a really positive sign.  Now OSU took a QB commit for the '23 class which the word was that they told Dylan they weren't going to.  That could make Raiola rethink things, or maybe they already know that the Raiola's are reopening the door to NU so the decided to take a Keinholz.  But they continually stack stud QB's so it could also be completely meaning and maybe they never actually told him they weren't taking a QB this class who knows.  Either way it's just a gut feeling based on reading some tea leaves that the door may be open, even if slightly.

• Oh Yeah! 1
5 minutes ago, Farms said:

For starters, I think the Rhule hire at the very minimum gave us some life because I do believe he was interested in Nebraska until Frost screwed the pooch.  Supposedly Dom was here helping recruit Ben Scott which is a really positive sign.  Now OSU took a QB commit for the '23 class which the word was that they told Dylan they weren't going to.  That could make Raiola rethink things, or maybe they already know that the Raiola's are reopening the door to NU so the decided to take a Keinholz.  But they continually stack stud QB's so it could also be completely meaning and maybe they never actually told him they weren't taking a QB this class who knows.  Either way it's just a gut feeling based on reading some tea leaves that the door may be open, even if slightly.

Keinholz is most definitely talented but he played some really bad teams in SD. I'm surprised he made the jump to OSU and I wish him all the best as a Buckeye.  I think by the time Keinholz is ready to play he would be a junior, by that time either him or Raiola would hit the portal (imo). With that said, Dom should just come to Nebraska 

4 minutes ago, BlackHillsHusker said:

Keinholz is most definitely talented but he played some really bad teams in SD. I'm surprised he made the jump to OSU and I wish him all the best as a Buckeye.  I think by the time Keinholz is ready to play he would be a junior, by that time either him or Raiola would hit the portal (imo). With that said, Dom should just come to Nebraska 

I see Kienholz a lot like i do JJ McCarthy of Michigan. He is really fast. His best threat is his legs by far and when the defense comes up they throw deep. Kid is talented and a generational talent in South Dakota. I wish him nothing but the best at Ohio State. Still crazy Frost never even reached out to the kid.. 

• Plus1 1
9 minutes ago, SODAKSKERSFAN20 said:

I see Kienholz a lot like i do JJ McCarthy of Michigan. He is really fast. His best threat is his legs by far and when the defense comes up they throw deep. Kid is talented and a generational talent in South Dakota. I wish him nothing but the best at Ohio State. Still crazy Frost never even reached out to the kid.. 

Agreed.  The only thing that would have made it more Frost like was OlFrosty going all in on Knuth from Harrisburg, both are Uber talented but Keinholz is by far the guy

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, BlackHillsHusker said:

Agreed.  The only thing that would have made it more Frost like was OlFrosty going all in on Knuth from Harrisburg, both are Uber talented but Keinholz is by far the guy

Yeah I never understood Knuth. Coached against him. He was solid but he never stood out like Kienholz. Kienholz in space is very Taylor Martinez like. Nobody is catching him. It will be interesting if OSU can develop him. Hope he does well. @BlackHillsHusker  I am in Rapid City. How about you? 

46 minutes ago, SODAKSKERSFAN20 said:

Yeah I never understood Knuth. Coached against him. He was solid but he never stood out like Kienholz. Kienholz in space is very Taylor Martinez like. Nobody is catching him. It will be interesting if OSU can develop him. Hope he does well. @BlackHillsHusker  I am in Rapid City. How about you? 

Same man! Born and raised here in Rapid.

• Plus1 2
  • Mavric changed the title to QB Dylan Raiola
  • Mavric pinned this topic