QB Dylan Raiola

HuskerBoard Predictor  

91 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Raiola commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

10 hours ago, Crusader Husker said:

I think the crazy thing is that Dylan could bring a 5* and some 4*'s to follow him?  That would be freaking crazy,  

That is possible. 

I also feel that, if this class at first appears to be like the good class Riley brought in, it will end differently. That class all left and flamed out.  I think with Dad and Uncle involved, Dylan will be very different than Johnson was.  

On 2/7/2023 at 2:05 PM, swmohusker said:

Georgia offered a 24' QB out of Georgia recently.  That has to mean they are keeping their options open and have doubts that Raiola is theirs to lose.  

I've heard/read that UGA is planning on taking two(They already have one) but it's a pretty significant development for anyone that doesn't think Dylan and Nebraska is going to happen.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Treand3 said:

I've heard/read that UGA is planning on taking two(They already have one) but it's a pretty significant development for anyone that doesn't think Dylan and Nebraska is going to happen.

Ok, so are you saying the latest QB that Georgia took is the 2nd QB?

Because, when you are the best CFB team in the nation the last 2 years, Georgia has the right to sign 2 amazing QBs.  Georgia's playing level is one of a few teams that have earned that right.  

37 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Word is he was "blown away" by his visit to USC.  Not sure that means they are now the leader but at least made up ground.

Could be, and it's especially interesting for a croot to witness a blue blood program raising the bar with Lincoln Riley and how awesome Caleb Williams balled for them.  Watching how USC played this year, I was very impressed and excited about them.

On the other hand, it also could be a middle finger shot to Georgia ("You are out of the running Bulldogs").

• Plus1 1
5 hours ago, Cdog923 said:

Anyone hearing rumors about the Raiolas moving to Nebraska? 

To actually answer your question, Dylan has already announced that he's switching high schools.  But just to another AZ high school.

I guess it's possible that the would move here but that seems unlikely to me.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Mavric said:

Word is he was "blown away" by his visit to USC.  Not sure that means they are now the leader but at least made up ground.

Doesn’t USC have the top or one of the top 2023 QB recruits?  If so, and he ends up being really good as what’s being projected, that’s possibly a minimum 2 years of sitting for Dylan.  
I understand recruits go places thinking they will beat out anyone else on campus, but it’s tougher for QB’s as it’s only 1 who gets to play at a time.   I would think he would want to go to a place he could realistically either start right away or back up one year then start.  

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
  • Mavric changed the title to QB Dylan Raiola
  • Mavric pinned this topic