QB Dylan Raiola

HuskerBoard Predictor  

91 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Raiola commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

18 minutes ago, Decked said:

Dude could be just another Baker, Kyler, Caleb Williams or another hand picked Lincoln Riley guy. Come on now lol. We have or had..Tanner Lee? Not quite sure who Rhule has in the NFL.

All I can say is whether I like it or not, USC makes a lot of sense. The Husker family connections could come into play, but maybe not. No one knows what’s in the kid’s head. I get what you are saying. It’s just that it won’t be just him and Nelson. Most likely USC will recruit another big name in the 2025 recruiting class and on and on from there.  That’s what I was getting at. I don’t see that at Nebraska. Yes there will probably be another Baker, Kyler or Celeb. But it’s far from guaranteed it will be Dylan. But if he picks USC I will hope for his success. 

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1

11 minutes ago, Pedro G said:

All I can say is whether I like it or not, USC makes a lot of sense. The Husker family connections could come into play, but maybe not. No one knows what’s in the kid’s head. I get what you are saying. It’s just that it won’t be just him and Nelson. Most likely USC will recruit another big name in the 2025 recruiting class and on and on from there.  That’s what I was getting at. I don’t see that at Nebraska. Yes there will probably be another Baker, Kyler or Celeb. But it’s far from guaranteed it will be Dylan. But if he picks USC I will hope for his success. 

Could also transfer later.

I can understand why Nebraska is laying all of their eggs into the basket to get him but they should be establishing relationships with other quarterbacks just in case he doesn't come here.  If Nebraska is late to the game trying to find a different quarterback after he commits to another school then one has to think they might look to the transfer portal instead.  Even if he did commit here would he start over Jeff Sims highly unlikely but a its a possibility.  Recruiting quarterbacks usually is every teams first priority.

I will add this:

I highly doubt Dylan is going to take all those upcoming visits as mentioned.

He may go to Oregon???? He may keep his GA and Nebr visits.

A lot has been said about Dylan not having to rush with his decision, BUT

LR wants his 24 QB. LR can basically choose who he takes. He doesn't have to wait.

Peer recruiting is YUUUUUUGE.

I can only hope that Dylan chooses Nebr, But if he doesn't, I would definitely say.

Georgia Tech is not an option. Soooooo, take that visit with a grain of salt.

But anything is possible.

3 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

We could always try to get back in with Kaelin.  But, that ship has probably sailed.  

One option is that maybe the staff is so confident that they are getting him that they aren't concerned about looking elsewhere.  

To your second point. I feel like that is entirely possible. This staff seems very organized and I can’t believe they are putting all their eggs in 1 basket if they didn’t feel really good. 

• Mavric changed the title to QB Dylan Raiola
  • Mavric pinned this topic