QB Dylan Raiola

HuskerBoard Predictor  

91 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Raiola commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

15 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

And add on to your point bc I agree with you how much more does Ohio State, Georgia and USC have to offer other then Boston College or Washington State? The school's that he is considering are so called the best of the best.  Great talent, great coaches.

I'd assume a lot better NIL deals as well

It looks like this is going to drag on into spring. Callahan says he is scheduled to visit Oregon I believe the third week in April. Let’s hope Nebraska puts on an huge positive impression with the March 24 visits. This will be one of the biggest recruiting weekends ever. N has really loaded up on bringing in top talent. 

• Plus1 4
On 3/11/2023 at 7:57 AM, Loebarth said:

You mean 3* recruits like say Ameer & Rex? I'd say those are two backs any and every college QB would love in their backfield... You constantly push the star ratings and ignore the fact that the NFL's hall of fame walls are covered with what would have been 3* or less athletes.. Billy C. had a 4* loaded roster and where did that get him? Truth is, you only love bashing and slandering anything this staff or any previous staff's have ever done/tried/wished for. Do you know him personally? Did he tell you he needs to be surrounded with 4 & 5 stars? Did he say to "you" that if our staff can find him 5 or more 4* players he's in? No, first NO you don't know him and second NO he didn't say that. 

How about posting assumptions rather that untruthful facts for once. (and btw, I fixed the post for you)

Well, if we're being honest, Billy C's 4* loaded roster was probably our best team (09) this century outside of the 00-01 squads.

1 hour ago, Pedro G said:

It looks like this is going to drag on into spring. Callahan says he is scheduled to visit Oregon I believe the third week in April. Let’s hope Nebraska puts on an huge positive impression with the March 24 visits. This will be one of the biggest recruiting weekends ever. N has really loaded up on bringing in top talent. 

I think the longer this drags out the better for us.  We're trending upwards relative to that last inept staff.  Can't imagine him taking longer to decide is a plus for USC who is already flying high.  

That being said, a player of his caliber stands to benefit greatly from committing early so he can peer recruit.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, I have no idea wtf im talking about and should probably be spending my time on more productive things in life than trying to analyze and base my happiness off the decision of a 17 year old.   :wasted

20 minutes ago, gossamorharpy said:

I think the longer this drags out the better for us.  We're trending upwards relative to that last inept staff.  Can't imagine him taking longer to decide is a plus for USC who is already flying high.  

That being said, a player of his caliber stands to benefit greatly from committing early so he can peer recruit.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, I have no idea wtf im talking about and should probably be spending my time on more productive things in life than trying to analyze and base my happiness off the decision of a 17 year old.   :wasted

That’s a very honest reply. Neither do I know, except some 17-year-old who probably doesn’t know yet either. :)

50 minutes ago, gossamorharpy said:

Another way to look at it is Georgia and usc don’t need his commitment early to secure a top 5 class so an early commitment to one of those 2 doesn’t matter much. But it will make a big difference to our recruiting class. So an earlier announcement if he thinks Nebraska is his future home makes more sense. 

• Mavric changed the title to QB Dylan Raiola
  • Mavric pinned this topic