QB Dylan Raiola

HuskerBoard Predictor  

91 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Raiola commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

Player: Dylan Raiola

Hometown: Chandler, Arizona

School: Chandler

Position: Quarterback

Height: 6-3

Weight: 210

Power 5 Offers: Georgia, Nebraska, TCU, Washington State

Visits: 6/18/21 - Friday Night Lights; 10/2/21 vs Northwestern; 4/9/22 - Spring Game; 3/25/23

Twitter

247 Composite: #1 Overall; #1 QB; .9996; :star:star:star:star:star 

On3 Consensus: #1 Overall; #1 QB; 98.80; :star:star:star:star:star 

Rivals: #1 Overall; #1 ProQB; :star:star:star:star:star 
247: #1 Overall; #1 QB; :star:star:star:star:star 

On3: #6 Overall; #1 QB; :star:star:star:star:star 
ESPN: #1 Overall; #1 QB-PP; :star:star:star:star:star 

Hudl

He is a kid that is hard to read. Until he commits somewhere, it appears no one will know, including Wiltfong, where he is headed. He will likely say great things about Nebraska after his visit there next weekend. The only thing I feel really good about is his relationship with his uncle maybe is his closest. Yes that didn’t help the first time around, but it appears he likes Rhule much more than Scott “The Drinking” Frost. 

• Oh Yeah! 1

https://omaha.com/sports/huskers/football/shatel-dylan-raiola-is-the-most-important-nebraska-recruit-since-tommie-frazier/article_3456b1ae-8d7d-5eb6-b6fe-66cbbd51b9c9.html#tracking-source=home-top-story

Jesus Christ Shatel, hyperbole much? When in doubt, just play the hits I guess. His last appearance on the OWH Pick 6 podcast when they started talking about defensive playmakers was so brutal. "We gotta get some guys that hit like the Peter brothers." Really man? Just going straight for the 90s references? I get what Shatel is doing but gosh, just give it a rest guys.

• Plus1 1
On 3/20/2023 at 10:10 AM, Pedro G said:

He is a kid that is hard to read. Until he commits somewhere, it appears no one will know, including Wiltfong, where he is headed. He will likely say great things about Nebraska after his visit there next weekend. The only thing I feel really good about is his relationship with his uncle maybe is his closest. Yes that didn’t help the first time around, but it appears he likes Rhule much more than Scott “The Drinking” Frost. 

It  had to hurt that everyone knew that Frost was on thin ice before the season started. Rhule not firing his uncle had to help his case

On 3/21/2023 at 5:30 PM, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

I watched a YouTube video stating that his entire family is coming to the spring game.  Like Grandma is coming.  Might be his commitment day 

So....he's coming this weekend for the big recruiting weekend.  Then, he's coming again in a few weeks with his entire family...including Grandma?

OK....that sounds very promising.  You don't get Grandma involved for no reason.

• Oh Yeah! 2
  • Mavric changed the title to QB Dylan Raiola
  • Mavric pinned this topic