QB Dylan Raiola

HuskerBoard Predictor  

91 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Raiola commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

Here''s what I am telling myself. Likely wrong but I believe our success hinges on the hearts of those "other" 4 and 5 star young men. I don't like saying that but the 2 or 3 other board menbers that have continuely pointed this out.. "we need 4 and 5 star players" ... well, those posters have been and are right. I don't like saying it depends on who or whom he can convince to join him as I'd prefer he joins without sugar coating but that isn't going to happen. Lets all hope this weekend goes well and the new facility is cherry on top for all of the recruits. To those whom have said it let me say you're right, I'm wrong. (as usual) 

• Plus1 1
9 minutes ago, Loebarth said:

Here''s what I am telling myself. Likely wrong but I believe our success hinges on the hearts of those "other" 4 and 5 star young men. I don't like saying that but the 2 or 3 other board menbers that have continuely pointed this out.. "we need 4 and 5 star players" ... well, those posters have been and are right. I don't like saying it depends on who or whom he can convince to join him as I'd prefer he joins without sugar coating but that isn't going to happen. Lets all hope this weekend goes well and the new facility is cherry on top for all of the recruits. To those whom have said it let me say you're right, I'm wrong. (as usual) 

I agree.  It would be fantastic to get him.  But....the ultimate success of the program depends on who comes with him.  A great QB can't win on his own.  He needs great players around him....and on both sides of the ball.

48 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I agree.  It would be fantastic to get him.  But....the ultimate success of the program depends on who comes with him.  A great QB can't win on his own.  He needs great players around him....and on both sides of the ball.

This is why I have said that he is looking for reasons to pick NU

UGA:  The players are there

USC:  The players are there

NU:  If they get some stud commits in the next month, that will help with Dylan.  

I don't think it will be Dylan committing first and others following, I think it will be other big names committing first and Dylan saying "There it is, that is what I needed to see, I am N"

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, teachercd said:

This is why I have said that he is looking for reasons to pick NU

UGA:  The players are there

USC:  The players are there

NU:  If they get some stud commits in the next month, that will help with Dylan.  

I don't think it will be Dylan committing first and others following, I think it will be other big names committing first and Dylan saying "There it is, that is what I needed to see, I am N"

But, those other big names very well could be saying the same thing about Dylan.  If he commits, so will they.

• TBH 1

Raiola will be at the baseball game tomorrow. So if you are keeping count, he has attended a basketball game, baseball game, and visited here 3 times since spring alone. If you still don't believe he's N you are just fooling yourselves. It's been done since October imo he's just doing his due diligence (and probably using USC and UGA to try and peer recruit as is evident from the massive number of big time visitors lately)

• Haha 2
  • Oh Yeah! 2

7 minutes ago, FearAmeer said:

Raiola will be at the baseball game tomorrow. So if you are keeping count, he has attended a basketball game, baseball game, and visited here 3 times since spring alone. If you still don't believe he's N you are just fooling yourselves. It's been done since October imo he's just doing his due diligence (and probably using USC and UGA to try and peer recruit as is evident from the massive number of big time visitors lately)

Why isn’t it as obvious to National recruiting analysts? His he just doing his due diligence to his dad’s alma mater? 

• Plus1 1
11 hours ago, FearAmeer said:

Gotta keep stringing along usc and Georgia to keep his #1 ranking. Once he announces N he prob drop 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
On 3/9/2023 at 11:11 AM, Pedro G said:

But if he picks USC I will hope for his success. 

Keep in mind that if he picks USC, he's picking a conference opponent and we'll probably play against him at least once...

• Mavric changed the title to QB Dylan Raiola
  • Mavric pinned this topic