QB Dylan Raiola

HuskerBoard Predictor  

91 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Raiola commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

It would be nice if he committed at the spring game, but the same day he came, he set up an official visit to GA June 2. So this may drag on. I just hope he has seen enough at the April 22 spring game, and then he cancels all visits to all other schools. But I wouldn’t count on it. 

• TBH 1

17 minutes ago, huskersfan7 said:

you could be right but I don’t get that logic. if Dylan really has no intention of coming here I don’t think Dom or Donovan would let him string us along like this. 

Agree.  With them knowing we aren't recruiting any other QBs for this class because of him, no way would they let Dylan string us along and prevent us from even trying to get someone else.  ESPECIALLY, when his uncle's job is on the line if the team isn't successful.

• Plus1 3

23 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Agree.  With them knowing we aren't recruiting any other QBs for this class because of him, no way would they let Dylan string us along and prevent us from even trying to get someone else.  ESPECIALLY, when his uncle's job is on the line if the team isn't successful.

Agree.  It would be the exact opposite of him and his dad doing us a solid.   

• Plus1 3
2 hours ago, Husker816 said:

UGA/USC race him and dad doing a solid for DONU

As much as I agree here, this has to be opinion only.  Everyone just gets nervous.  I honestly believe that it is a USC target to lose for very obvious reasons.  The thing that keeps me hanging on is the amount of time he has spent here.  I understand he has family here, but they have traveled from AZ to Lincoln way too many times just to "see" his Uncle.  A lot of these trips have been on their own dime also.  He isn't leaving AZ to come to Lincoln because he needs a "break from the nice weather" at home.  There must be some interest here.  

• Plus1 4
  • Fire 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
1 hour ago, HANC said:

As much as I agree here, this has to be opinion only.  Everyone just gets nervous.  I honestly believe that it is a USC target to lose for very obvious reasons.  The thing that keeps me hanging on is the amount of time he has spent here.  I understand he has family here, but they have traveled from AZ to Lincoln way too many times just to "see" his Uncle.  A lot of these trips have been on their own dime also.  He isn't leaving AZ to come to Lincoln because he needs a "break from the nice weather" at home.  There must be some interest here.  

Factionally maybe USC, but emotionally maybe N. Derrick Pearson on his show has heard that DR has been talking to the recruits while in Lincoln about coming here. Does that mean he will commit to N? Unknown. But those saying USC is way ahead, I tend to disagree. N is right in the thick of it. And he is coming for the spring game.   

• Plus1 2
  • Oh Yeah! 3
23 minutes ago, Pedro G said:

Factionally maybe USC, but emotionally maybe N. Derrick Pearson on his show has heard that DR has been talking to the recruits while in Lincoln about coming here. Does that mean he will commit to N? Unknown. But those saying USC is way ahead, I tend to disagree. N is right in the thick of it. And he is coming for the spring game.   

I heard Wiltfong say something about Raiola not being able to attend some spring games. Don't know if Nebraska is one of them. It has something to do with his schedule according to Wiltfong.

This was on his whiparound video earlier this week.

• Mavric changed the title to QB Dylan Raiola
  • Mavric pinned this topic