QB Dylan Raiola

HuskerBoard Predictor  

91 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Raiola commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

On 4/1/2023 at 3:05 PM, Pedro G said:

Even if N got DR, it’s no guarantee he starts his first year. N already has on campus a QB who could be as physically talented as anyone they have had — an extremely high ceiling. Not saying he will ever reach that potential, but if by chance he does, Jeff Sims would be very hard for any QB to beat out, including Dylan. But not to get carried away, we have seen lots of great talent at schools never reaching that high level. But if anything this could be fascinating competition between those two. So, no, I’m saying we have Vince Young 2, even though that is how Mac Brown described him. Stay tune. 

Who's your supplier?

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Lorewarn said:

Who's your supplier?

Crap!!! Can’t stand leaving out important words. I meant to say, I’m “NOT” saying he is Vince Young. In fact I’m not saying he’s even close to that. He just has a very high ceiling. If he reaches that ceiling — he may not — he could be a great QB. But there are a share of IFS. 
Add: I’m just going by what I’m hearing. So he could be great or be a bust. And the biggest thing, who knows about Dylan. 

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Pretty sure this has already been debunked. Riley was talking about high rated QBs not wanting to go to his school because of competition. Said he doesn’t need them if that’s the case. Hint hint…not about Dylan. He is going to Georgia who already got a high level QB this class. 

• Plus1 1

Why would the number one recruit be scared of competition?  That doesn't make sense to me, what makes sense is that since he is the number one recruit/qb he wants to go to a team that needs him to play and not sit.  That's not being scared in my book.  If whatever qb Nebraska has this upcoming season has success by taking Nebraska to a bowl game that qb would be looked at as the starter going into next season.  If Nebraska doesn't have success then I think it would be beneficial to DR to come here bc he would probably be the head guy even though he doesn't have game day experience.  If or when he starts for a team the fans I hope and understand there will be mistakes along the way for that season.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Why would the number one recruit be scared of competition?  That doesn't make sense to me, what makes sense is that since he is the number one recruit/qb he wants to go to a team that needs him to play and not sit.  That's not being scared in my book.  If whatever qb Nebraska has this upcoming season has success by taking Nebraska to a bowl game that qb would be looked at as the starter going into next season.  If Nebraska doesn't have success then I think it would be beneficial to DR to come here bc he would probably be the head guy even though he doesn't have game day experience.  If or when he starts for a team the fans I hope and understand there will be mistakes along the way for that season.

It's just Husk Guys.  One of the many Husker twitter dudes who are constantly sun shine pumping and drinking plenty of kool aid.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 2
  • Mavric changed the title to QB Dylan Raiola
  • Mavric pinned this topic