QB Dylan Raiola

HuskerBoard Predictor  

91 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Raiola commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

quarterbacks coach and especially the head coach. The city that it’s in. With it being safe. The academics are huge for me. Being able to study a major I really like (business or communications). The football side of things having a scheme that fits me. Playing against the best competition is a big factor as well.”

6 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

quarterbacks coach and especially the head coach. The city that it’s in. With it being safe. The academics are huge for me. Being able to study a major I really like (business or communications). The football side of things having a scheme that fits me. Playing against the best competition is a big factor as well.”

And NIL.

20 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

I just did some inspector gadget research on the Google. Athens, GA has a crime rate of 48.72 per 1,000 residents and Lincoln, NE has a crime rate of 3,133.7 per 100,000 people. Los Angeles, CA probably has a crime rate of 175,922 per 100,000 would be guess. 
Numbers don’t lie, Dylan!:ahhhhhhhh

• Oh Yeah! 2

I can't tell if the dragging the recruitment out longer is a benefit for us or decreases our chances. Sure, a commitment allows for a ripple effect with other recruits, but it also gives the staff more time to build the relationship. Had Georgia put in a new offensive coordinator, I think they would have already locked up the commitment. Georgia already accepting a QB commit probably doesn't help their cause as they already have a couple highly regarded QBs who will be Juniors when Dylan starts his college career. May not matter at all to him, but I like the patience being shown by Rhule & staff in this process. 

If it’s an NIL game now that’s keeping him from committing here, the powers that be need to get their butts in gear and figure it out.  With Casey’s departure (I know he only had one more year anyways) the QB room is as thin as it can possibly be with little hood for the future at the present time.   It’s time to stake a flag in the ground on a player and build players around him. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1
12 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

If it’s an NIL game now that’s keeping him from committing here, the powers that be need to get their butts in gear and figure it out.  With Casey’s departure (I know he only had one more year anyways) the QB room is as thin as it can possibly be with little hood for the future at the present time.   It’s time to stake a flag in the ground on a player and build players around him. 

Meh....if the numbers being thrown around are anywhere close to being true, at this point, I would rather the "powers that be" spend that money on O line, D line and better skill players.  Now, if we had all those in really good shape, then, yes....go spend that money on one super duper QB that can put you over the top.

I'm not saying, don't offer him good money.  But, if it's getting into a bidding war with Georgia and the vast majority of your nest egg is going to go to him......then, it's probably time to look at a group of other players that can actually play a big part in lifting several position groups.

That doesn't mean it is an infinite piggy bank. 

We also have nothing but speculation that it has anything to do with NIL at this point. A lot of people are making educated guesses. Unfortunately,  putting 2 and 2 together is harder when you are bad at math. 

• Fire 1
  • TBH 1
  • Mavric changed the title to QB Dylan Raiola
  • Mavric pinned this topic