QB Dylan Raiola

HuskerBoard Predictor  

91 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Raiola commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, gobiggergoredder said:

Maybe from your perspective.

stripper will bang you = high paid high school QB performs at $M level.

While I get what you're trying to convey, and while humorous, the comparison isn't really apt. 

The stripper in your analogy wants to take the John for everything he has then leave him high and dry. 

Regardless of where Raiola commits, I doubt that's his plan; and NIL isn't set up in a way that a recruit would collect and still be able to leave the program high and dry.

• Thanks 2
27 minutes ago, hskrpwr13 said:

While I get what you're trying to convey, and while humorous, the comparison isn't really apt. 

The stripper in your analogy wants to take the John for everything he has then leave him high and dry. 

Regardless of where Raiola commits, I doubt that's his plan; and NIL isn't set up in a way that a recruit would collect and still be able to leave the program high and dry.

Once again, not what said.  Will be done after this.

The poor guy at the strip club thinking dropping cash = guaranteed action.  The comparison is the salivating Huskerboard poster that thinks dropping cash on a player = instant stone cold success.

• Haha 1
34 minutes ago, gobiggergoredder said:

Once again, not what said.  Will be done after this.

The poor guy at the strip club thinking dropping cash = guaranteed action.  The comparison is the salivating Huskerboard poster that thinks dropping cash on a player = instant stone cold success.

I don't think anyone is saying signing Raoila is any guarantee of any success.  The options are however, play ball in this new NIL game or don't.  Have a chance at a very talented 5* legacy QB, or don't.  You always said we should wait until we are more established before spending money on a QB, well there is no guarantee that ever happens without a significant upgrade in talent.  This isn't like your small business where you have limited resources for specific needs, there is money being given specifically for this purpose.  I think we should still try to be good and spend that money that was given just for this.   Donors have shown they aren't yet ready to stop giving money to Nebraska football, unlike when customers might stop using your small business.  It isn't unlimited, I get that before you say it, but there are millions to spend for this exact thing you are arguing against. 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
23 minutes ago, runningblind said:

I don't think anyone is saying signing Raoila is any guarantee of any success.  The options are however, play ball in this new NIL game or don't.  Have a chance at a very talented 5* legacy QB, or don't.  You always said we should wait until we are more established before spending money on a QB, well there is no guarantee that ever happens without a significant upgrade in talent.  This isn't like your small business where you have limited resources for specific needs, there is money being given specifically for this purpose.  I think we should still try to be good and spend that money that was given just for this.   Donors have shown they aren't yet ready to stop giving money to Nebraska football, unlike when customers might stop using your small business.  It isn't unlimited, I get that before you say it, but there are millions to spend for this exact thing you are arguing against. 

Not sure why you continue you debate me.  It’s my opinion.  You like made up percentages and spending other peoples money.  Cool.  

I’m sure your fantasy team crushes everyone.  You have no idea how much money is available.  You have no idea what’s been offered by anyone. You have no idea what Rhule’s thoughts are on the situation.   You have no idea what the kid’s intentions even are.

I’ll give you a few percentages.  I 100% get your take.  I 100% don’t care.  It’s an opinion that differs from yours.

• TBH 1

4 hours ago, gobiggergoredder said:

Not sure why you continue you debate me.  It’s my opinion.  You like made up percentages and spending other peoples money.  Cool.  

I’m sure your fantasy team crushes everyone.  You have no idea how much money is available.  You have no idea what’s been offered by anyone. You have no idea what Rhule’s thoughts are on the situation.   You have no idea what the kid’s intentions even are.

I’ll give you a few percentages.  I 100% get your take.  I 100% don’t care.  It’s an opinion that differs from yours.

It's a message board, people debate, sorry if you don't like that.  You are entitled to your opinion of course, but others are also entitled to respond on a public forum you posted said opinion on.  

• Fire 1
  • TBH 2
33 minutes ago, runningblind said:

It's a message board, people debate, sorry if you don't like that.  You are entitled to your opinion of course, but others are also entitled to respond on a public forum you posted said opinion on.  

Good subject change…..again.  Try it again possibly.   Maybe this time address the comment rather than deflect.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

How many trips did it take for you to realize that?

Zero. I had parents who talked to me about the perils of such establishments. They sell liquor there. No thank you. That's why I went to health clubs that only sold juice. Every once in a while I would order a soda pop. Wild times!

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
  • Mavric changed the title to QB Dylan Raiola
  • Mavric pinned this topic