QB Dylan Raiola

HuskerBoard Predictor  

91 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Raiola commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

6 hours ago, Pedro G said:

The longer he doesn’t commit, the more uncertain this is. At this point we seem out of it. But Satterfield visited a couple a weeks ago. If he does schedule an official for here, then we know we are back in as little chance N may have. 

I don't know how you could say this. UGA vs Nebraska seems like a no brainer the fact it's gone on this long says Nebraska still has a chance it's actually amazing we've been in consideration for this long.

I think there is definitely a certain logic to the idea that the longer this goes the more favorable the outcome could be for Nebraska.

However, he also knows he's in no rush because the top destinations in the country will make room for him whenever he chooses. The idea we're accustomed to that everyone basically takes 1 QB and you'd better commit early to secure your spot doesn't seem to apply to him.

• TBH 2
11 hours ago, brophog said:

I think there is definitely a certain logic to the idea that the longer this goes the more favorable the outcome could be for Nebraska.

However, he also knows he's in no rush because the top destinations in the country will make room for him whenever he chooses. The idea we're accustomed to that everyone basically takes 1 QB and you'd better commit early to secure your spot doesn't seem to apply to him.

I agree with that. Of course I have no idea, but perhaps he wants to wait and see a few Husker games early in the season? It would not surprise me if he would visit N during their first home game. That would be three games for him to get a good look at Nebraska. 

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Either we have a chance or he is doing one heck of a troll job on Nebraska. 

I don’t believe his dad nor his uncle would allow him to do that. 

So, I believe we still have at least some chance. 

Now, if he visits and then commits to Georgia or USC, I’m sure you’ll come back and say, see we had no chance. Which, that is not evidence we had no chance. 

You have a better chance of finding out that you have a rich uncle that died and left you a fortune. We had a chance but the situation has evolved. We are a distant third behind both USC/UGA. Anyone who thinks we still have a dog left in this fight is delusional. He is not trolling we are simply just out of this one now. Not for a lack of trying by the staff.

everything we have heard from national guys & our recent QB offers/recruitment pinpoint directly to this now. No bonus points awarded for the obvious when he commits to UGA. Or a lower chance, USC. 

• Plus1 2

This is around the exact same time he committed to OSU.... almost to the day.

I don't have any insight, but it would be funner to think it was all about negotiations behind the scenes lol.  That would be our only real hope and wishful thinking.

I wish the kid all the best and success going forward.

If it was me, if I walked onto USC campus, met the Heisman Winner, the coach, and then also the National Champs (Georgia) with their talent level, I know it wouldn't take that long to decide.  Maybe a few weeks at most (months ago).  To take this long to make a decision is not that hard.  West Coast, Southeast, or come to the Midwest.  You literally cannot go wrong.  Plus, the kid still has his senior year to play.  Georgia ain't going to stop recruiting QBs for you, nor will USC. This also feels like a CF transfer portal player in a few years....... going through the process again and landing at OU or Kentucky or Michigan or Tennessee or Oregon or wherever.  

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
1 hour ago, Decked said:

You have a better chance of finding out that you have a rich uncle that died and left you a fortune. We had a chance but the situation has evolved. We are a distant third behind both USC/UGA. Anyone who thinks we still have a dog left in this fight is delusional. He is not trolling we are simply just out of this one now. Not for a lack of trying by the staff.

everything we have heard from national guys & our recent QB offers/recruitment pinpoint directly to this now. No bonus points awarded for the obvious when he commits to UGA. Or a lower chance, USC. 

If he’s taking an official here, we have a chance  even if it’s lower than the other two.  

If we have zero chance then he’s trolling us. 

• Plus1 5

On 5/13/2023 at 3:06 PM, BigRedBuster said:

If he’s taking an official here, we have a chance  even if it’s lower than the other two.  

If we have zero chance then he’s trolling us. 

Doubt he OVs here. 247 guys are behind the ball. And they are local guys not national. They don’t know jack. People are just trying to sunshine pump this one into existence. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
21 minutes ago, Decked said:

Doubt he OVs here. 247 guys are behind the ball. And they are local guys not national. They don’t know jack. People are just trying to sunshine pump this one into existence. 

And, all my comments on this are based on the news of him officially visiting here. If he does, either we have a chance, or he’s trolling us. And, I don’t think neither his dad nor his uncle would allow that. 

If, the news of him scheduling an official is false, then you would be correct that we have no chance. 

• Mavric changed the title to QB Dylan Raiola
  • Mavric pinned this topic