QB Dylan Raiola

HuskerBoard Predictor  

91 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Raiola commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

4 hours ago, Decked said:

I am buying into the hype. I think we land this one. Wind is starting to blow in our direction. It will be by no means easy. I think we fend off a strong USC push. Georgia is also very much still in play. 

The wind has been blowing in Nebraska's direction.

It seems N wants him the most. My feeling is GA would love to have him, but it’s not essential. Same thing with USC. But N has to have him. I have nothing to back that up, but it’s my gut feeling. I just hope after the N visit he commits to us. The more visits he takes would reduce our chances and drag this out. I keep my fingers crossed. 

5 hours ago, Pedro G said:

It seems N wants him the most. My feeling is GA would love to have him, but it’s not essential. Same thing with USC. But N has to have him. I have nothing to back that up, but it’s my gut feeling. I just hope after the N visit he commits to us. The more visits he takes would reduce our chances and drag this out. I keep my fingers crossed. 

Your 100% correct. N have to have him and show they want him the most.  USC doesnt need him, they have 2 like him already and can pretty much get another one if they choose. GA may actually need him but who knows what they actually have in their QB room. They may already have a guy ready to run the show like they do every year.

13 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

Dom & his brother knew what sort of attention his trip would cause ...and honestly I don't think a current coach and an alumni would set his state up to fail like that.  I took their appearance and his standing up and waving etc. as a huge positive.

Agree. They don’t do all this if he’s not N. He is. This media stunt is pretty much confirmation. The only reason he’s looking at us is the culture, family tradition, and because he likes the idea of helping bring back the program under a professional like Matt Rhule. We are the only school that offers that. Doesn’t matter how much better the other programs are. If his motivation was playing for the best of the best. He’s not even taking our calls. That’s obviously not what’s driving him. He will be our guy 2024.  

13 hours ago, Husker816 said:

Why didn't Scott parade this kid around like a king like Rhule is doing? Actually nevermind.

He seemed pretty interested back when SF was here but we all heard how that went.  Frosty was too busy partying and sliding down stair rails to actually recruit a kid like him the way he should have.

• TBH 1

I don’t understand how this would be a troll move if he didn’t come here.  I also don’t understand how it signifies he’s coming here.

I think it’s extremely positive, but reading beyond that is speculation.  By default this is really the only place he can even “visit” and that’s a technicality.

Kind of big decision.  I think it was a great play by both sides.  And the Huskers fans showed up…..again.

• Thanks 1
  • TBH 4
  • Mavric changed the title to QB Dylan Raiola
  • Mavric pinned this topic