QB Dylan Raiola

HuskerBoard Predictor  

91 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Raiola commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

37 minutes ago, Caliborn72 said:

Maybe cutting down his list? Maybe more? I saw UGA locked in a spring visit from another ‘24 QB.

Pretty much everyone already knows his list. It's USC, UGA, Nebraska.

A surprise visit with his dad and uncle combined with supposedly cancelling his UGA trip on the 18th and still visiting on the 25th, I think this very well could be a commitment post so that he can help recruit on the 25th. 

• Oh Yeah! 1

Pretty awesome to hear he enjoyed the BB game and felt the Husker love like no one else has given to him before.

He's #1 QB on everyone's radar and will be a stud.

I won't hold my breath, but should Dylan Raiola surprise the college football world and select Nebraska, I think I will float among the clouds and the sun and moon for years to come.  

Dang, it would be sooo super incredible - and the best thing ever to happen to the Husker football program in 20+ years.  Just to have him suit up in Big Red colors and take the field behind the center Day 1....

20+ years !!!!! :):worship:w00t

• Fire 1
  • Oh Yeah! 2
1 hour ago, FearAmeer said:

Pretty much everyone already knows his list. It's USC, UGA, Nebraska.

A surprise visit with his dad and uncle combined with supposedly cancelling his UGA trip on the 18th and still visiting on the 25th, I think this very well could be a commitment post so that he can help recruit on the 25th. 

Donavan says Dylan is still visiting GA. Old news now. 

Some think it’s a sure bet he won’t come. They don’t know that, as some are sure he will. Our OL or no OL, if Dylan is convinced major positive change is coming, and he can be part of it, that could be huge. But what seems to set N apart is the love he is getting from Husker fans. I as well don’t know where he is going, but the momentum seems to be going our way. I do believe that momentum will slow down after the GA visit but could very well pick up again after he visits N. Plus what also sets us apart is he seems to be “very close” to his uncle. It wouldn’t surprise me if that is the closest relationship he has among all the coaches from other schools. What would concern me is if he does take other visit after Nebraska. The longer he continues his search, the more his March visit may fade. Let hope he commits here late March or on April 1. That would be a great April Fools. :lol:

1 hour ago, The Murphinator said:

This is all it was. Hope you didn't get your hopes up for an announcement lol

There appears to be three schools as the front runners right now with Oregon just right outside. The rest are trying to get in. Except for maybe also a visit to Oregon, does the family want to visit other schools and get possibly overwhelmed? Just a question. Maybe they want to visit more. Who knows. But if Dylan bleeds red with his closest relationship being his uncle and he really believes in Coach Rhule, we have a decent shot, but no guarantees. 

• Haha 1
  • Mavric changed the title to QB Dylan Raiola
  • Mavric pinned this topic