QB Dylan Raiola

HuskerBoard Predictor  

91 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Raiola commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Husker816 said:

We paid Frost millions extra to go away when they could have waited a few more weeks. I'm not worried about NIL $$$$ being a factor for Dylan 

He may want to be paid what  his market value is as posted. But perhaps the highest bidder may not be a factor. Some think when USC’s “Big Money” comes in they will get him. USC will only be his pick if Dylan thinks it’s the best  fit. Same with N and GA.  

On 2/28/2023 at 1:29 PM, suh_fan93 said:

“I kind of just feel when it’s the right time, that will present itself,” Raiola told On3 about his recruiting timeline. “I’m just being patient, doing all my research and my due diligence so that I can make the best decision possible for myself and really just for my whole family.”

I think we all know which way his family leans...

8 hours ago, Toe said:

“I kind of just feel when it’s the right time, that will present itself,” Raiola told On3 about his recruiting timeline. “I’m just being patient, doing all my research and my due diligence so that I can make the best decision possible for myself and really just for my whole family.”

I think we all know which way his family leans...

1 hour ago, Pedro G said:

I do believe Trev is willing to put up the money to get him, more so than the previous ADs. I basing that on how much he is willing to pay MR. 

Lol Moos didn't give AF about the check book dude would give Riaola 20 mil and not care. That's 1 thing about Moos he wasn't stingy when it came to money

• Plus1 3

He apparently still wants to visit Oregon. So unfortunately that will probably happen after the N visit. I just hope he is blown away with the N visit and he commits, but it appears he still wants to shop. Callahan and his crew say Colorado and Texas are in consideration, if still on the outside of the inner circle. Like I said the more visits he makes may dilute our chances. I hope he doesn’t visit CU, and why Texas when they have two number ones already at QB. 

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to QB Dylan Raiola
  • Mavric pinned this topic