QB Dylan Raiola

HuskerBoard Predictor  

91 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Raiola commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

4 hours ago, MinnwiscowaSker said:

Georgia already has a top-10 QB in this class: https://www.on3.com/db/ryan-puglisi-153151/

Would you really want to go somewhere with another top-10 player at your position?

Puglisi might reconsider his commitment if Raiola commits there, but the consensus top guy doesn't worry about who else is coming in. You'd factor in an established starter with more eligibility like Drake Maye at UNC, but Raiola is planning on winning any competition he enters. 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1

5 hours ago, MinnwiscowaSker said:

Georgia already has a top-10 QB in this class: https://www.on3.com/db/ryan-puglisi-153151/

Would you really want to go somewhere with another top-10 player at your position?

Well, USC does have Malachi Nelson on campus right now -  a top 5 QB in class of 2023 (rated .9951) and selected heir to Caleb Williams by Lincoln Riley.  That kid should have a full season of campus life and USC football drills and practices a full year before Dylan would arrive.  Maybe for Dylan, redshirting and sitting out a few seasons while getting paid sounds just as good as the situation in Georgia?  Because with that amazing competition he will find some hard times on the pine waiting for a turn.

At Nebraska, day 1 starter.  But, it's all up to Dylan and wouldn't be disappointed if he went to USC or Georgia.  Might be a few years before hearing his name (or not, because those schools will continue to bring in top 5 QBs every year).  All depends on what you want.  I am just enjoying the ride with no expectations.  If he signs here I will be so shocked and happy that I probably won't sleep for a month.  At the other places, he's just one of the guys, followed by the next one and the next one... :)

• Oh Yeah! 1

I'd love to have him, sure...but I guess I'm drinking the rhule kool-aid...if he doesn't want to be here, he needs to go somewhere else.  

Maybe he'll flip flop again, he's done that a few times, he's a kid with the world in his hands.  I'll hold no ill will...we want a QB that is all in...if that's not him, then we need to move on.

3 minutes ago, Cobra Kai said:

I'd love to have him, sure...but I guess I'm drinking the rhule kool-aid...if he doesn't want to be here, he needs to go somewhere else.  

Maybe he'll flip flop again, he's done that a few times, he's a kid with the world in his hands.  I'll hold no ill will...we want a QB that is all in...if that's not him, then we need to move on.

Agree.

38 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

It could be that Raiola made it clear he is going to take his time. Maybe the staff was hoping they could get an early commit out of him in the spring. If they can’t get that it’s not smart to have no backup plans if their top target may drag this out into the fall 

If he's taking officials in June, this could be the case. 

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to QB Dylan Raiola
  • Mavric pinned this topic