QB Dylan Raiola

HuskerBoard Predictor  

91 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Raiola commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

On 3/21/2022 at 12:20 PM, Mavric said:

FOY0u8CXMAMfhBE?format=jpg&name=small

DR at the top makes probable sense.

The rest of the list makes me remember why I don't pay much attention to recruiting.  I mean, how is 4 of the top 9 HS players corners and an athlete?  I will never understand that.  I'm sure it will likely change after next year, but still.

6 hours ago, admo said:

DR at the top makes probable sense.

The rest of the list makes me remember why I don't pay much attention to recruiting.  I mean, how is 4 of the top 9 HS players corners and an athlete?  I will never understand that.  I'm sure it will likely change after next year, but still.

Because those are where it's easiest to see the great athletes that are sophomores in high school.  It takes longer to identify the positions where size, strength and maturity are important factors.

Really the only surprise is there aren't more QBs on the list.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 2

22 hours ago, gorp512 said:

Top quarterbacks never stay at their first landing spot. Do we want to buck that trend here or be the place he comes after he leaves USC?

Getting him to commit is huge by itself, and in todays day and age, the #1 ranked player and QB works out more often than not I think.   But beyond that, his commitment will then attract lots of offensive talent and the class builds upon itself.  

• Plus1 2
57 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Getting him to commit is huge by itself, and in todays day and age, the #1 ranked player and QB works out more often than not I think.   But beyond that, his commitment will then attract lots of offensive talent and the class builds upon itself.  

Can you imagine what Mickey's WR class would look like with the #1 QB?

• Plus1 3
On 4/1/2022 at 8:32 AM, Mavric said:

Because those are where it's easiest to see the great athletes that are sophomores in high school.  It takes longer to identify the positions where size, strength and maturity are important factors.

Really the only surprise is there aren't more QBs on the list.

Ok that makes a lot of sense.  Thank you!

• seaofred92 changed the title to QB Dylan Raiola [Ohio State Commit]
  • Mavric changed the title to QB Dylan Raiola
  • Mavric pinned this topic