QB Dylan Raiola

HuskerBoard Predictor  

91 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Raiola commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, RichardHangslow said:

Please not Ohio state. I mean I can handle not landing him but to see him play in conference and just imagine what could have been yuck. 

One QB no matter how highly rated isn't going to make up for an entire program's issues.  He also would be stunting his future growth and options by picking us if we continue to not have our sh!+ together. 

He isn't coming here.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, runningblind said:

One QB no matter how highly rated isn't going to make up for an entire program's issues.  He also would be stunting his future growth and options by picking us if we continue to not have our sh!+ together. 

He isn't coming here.  

I disagree. I think you will see the difference a QB can and will make this season with Casey being better that Adrian. 

He may not come here, but I would argue that a QB of his level can make up a lot of ground in the Win loss column.  

I would also argue that if he was able to take Nebraska to new heights that we have not seen in the last 20 years that would do more for his future growth than just continuing the success that a program already has. 

• Plus1 1
33 minutes ago, RichardHangslow said:

I disagree. I think you will see the difference a QB can and will make this season with Casey being better that Adrian. 

He may not come here, but I would argue that a QB of his level can make up a lot of ground in the Win loss column.  

I would also argue that if he was able to take Nebraska to new heights that we have not seen in the last 20 years that would do more for his future growth than just continuing the success that a program already has. 

I also think the age of the transfer portal helps mitigate the concerns about the roster Dylan might have.  Not only would a commitment from him create a lot of momentum in his class, it would also create a buzz for transfers to come in at positions of need if they new they were going to play along that kind of QB.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

• seaofred92 changed the title to QB Dylan Raiola [Ohio State Commit]
  • Mavric changed the title to QB Dylan Raiola
  • Mavric pinned this topic