QB Dylan Raiola

HuskerBoard Predictor  

91 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Raiola commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

I know that everyone is filled with joy that he decommitted from Ohio State but do you think he wants to know who our qb coach is first before he would even think about coming here?  I ask bc kids look at everything and I wouldn't think that he would just commit just bc his dad played here.  Yes we have the advantage with that but one has to think DR would want to surround himself with the very best being that he is the number one qb in the nation.

If he wants to come here because of the legacy part, broader family ties and he meshes well with Rhule than it would be in his best interest to commit ASAP to upgrade the talent potential of others joining him. A recruit like that immediately becomes a selling point for other positions.

Take this for what it’s worth, I’ve heard in the past 2 hours from 2 different ppl (they have no tie to one another) who have close ties to the program that there is a lot of smoke he’s coming onboard.  One has a son who plays currently and the second came from family friends who have donated generously to the “student fund” and know some folks.  

1 minute ago, gossamorharpy said:

If he wants to come here because of the legacy part, broader family ties and he meshes well with Rhule than it would be in his best interest to commit ASAP to upgrade the talent potential of others joining him. A recruit like that immediately becomes a selling point for other positions.

Take this for what it’s worth, I’ve heard in the past 2 hours from 2 different ppl (they have no tie to one another) who have close ties to the program that there is a lot of smoke he’s coming onboard.  One has a son who plays currently and the second came from family friends who have donated generously to the “student fund” and know some folks.  

So when is his commitment coming? Your saying he decommitted bc he had second thoughts or bc he had a change of heart with leadership??

58 minutes ago, cheekygeek said:

I have to connect the dots???
Past: Dominic Raiola (Former Cornhusker -> NFL career -> Father of Dylan, brother to Donovan)
Present: Donovan Raiola (NFL career -> present Cornhusker O-Line Coach)

Future: Dylan Raiola (future 5-Star Commit -> Cornhusker QB)

I’m not saying you’re wrong.  I’m just curious why you think the Tweet was about Raiola?

20 minutes ago, gossamorharpy said:

I have a relative who is an athlete at Nebraska and he mentioned after Dylan’s visit that there was a possibility of the switch. Rumor was there was a conflict with SF and once he was gone, it made him re-think things. I didn’t put any stock into at the time, but with all the smoke now, maybe he was onto something.

• Mavric changed the title to QB Dylan Raiola
  • Mavric pinned this topic