QB Dylan Raiola

HuskerBoard Predictor  

91 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Raiola commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Farms said:

Not sure if this has been discussed here but supposedly he may be contemplating reclassifying to the 2023 class. 

That seems to be a possibility.  But dad said yesterday that wasn't the plan right now.

Could always change, I'm sure.  But if he's going to do that it would be much better for him to graduate now so he can go through spring ball somewhere.  Seems kind of late to be making that big of a change.  But who knows.

• Plus1 1

26 minutes ago, Mavric said:

That seems to be a possibility.  But dad said yesterday that wasn't the plan right now.

Could always change, I'm sure.  But if he's going to do that it would be much better for him to graduate now so he can go through spring ball somewhere.  Seems kind of late to be making that big of a change.  But who knows.

Yea I agree it seems late to be making that move. But with the new world of NIL it’s kind of like entering the draft when you’re the #1 pick I suppose. He’s possibly looking at a seven figure NIL deal. He has little to nothing to gain by going to high school another year with the risk having a down season or worse an injury. 

3 minutes ago, Farms said:

Yea I agree it seems late to be making that move. But with the new world of NIL it’s kind of like entering the draft when you’re the #1 pick I suppose. He’s possibly looking at a seven figure NIL deal. He has little to nothing to gain by going to high school another year with the risk having a down season or worse an injury. 

I realize it makes sense from a football standpoint.  It just seems odd that he could graduate a year-and-a-half early at the drop of a hat.

Perhaps he could graduate by May.  Which would still work.  But isn't as nice as enrolling in college for spring ball.

• Plus1 3

I am very cautiously optimistic about Dylan coming here. It just feels like so many things are aligning in our favor here, with the decommitment from tOSU, his uncle being retained, and thankfully Frost being gone after the debacle in the previous recruiting "efforts" for Dylan. This would be huge for the program. I hope that we find out either way soon, because if this drags on, this board will melt down. :)

• Mavric changed the title to QB Dylan Raiola
  • Mavric pinned this topic