QB Dylan Raiola

HuskerBoard Predictor  

91 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Raiola commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

20 hours ago, Decked said:

I don’t want to be a Debbie downer but he is Georgia bound. You’d be almost foolish not to pick them tbh. 

I mean like just a few weeks ago he was Ohio State bound. Maybe we should wait and see what actually happens, yeah?

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1

Not sure the whole “to give them a fair shot” comment is a positive.  I think we are truly in play but when you compare his comments about Georgia being a machine on a different level, to “give them a fair shot” it doesn’t send the most optimistic message.  But hey, it is still early and he hasn’t ruled us out.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 2
6 minutes ago, HANC said:

Not sure the whole “to give them a fair shot” comment is a positive.  I think we are truly in play but when you compare his comments about Georgia being a machine on a different level, to “give them a fair shot” it doesn’t send the most optimistic message.  But hey, it is still early and he hasn’t ruled us out.

Yeah, I think you are correct! 

• Plus1 1

One small thing that could work in our favor is there’s really no pressure from our end. He can commit/flip to us on signing day if he so chooses. Obviously it would be more ideal to join our commit list early to help peer recruit but our staff can let him take his time and enjoy the recruiting process however he pleases.

I’m sure Georgia is letting him as well for now, but if USC and Oregon start to gain momentum, we might see Kirby start to apply pressure.

Sean Callahan and crew talk about if Nebraska has a chance to sign Dylan.  They say Nebraska does but say Georgia for numerous reasons is his leader.  First to offer him a scholarship, been to Georgia numerous times and that Kirby Smart is recruiting him personally and not one of his assistants.  I personally think that he wants to see how Nebraska performs this year and then will base his final decision on that.

• Mavric changed the title to QB Dylan Raiola
  • Mavric pinned this topic