QB Dylan Raiola

HuskerBoard Predictor  

91 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Raiola commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

So I went on Nebraska's rivals site and I read that Head Coach Matt Rhule reportedly has told Dylan Raiola camp of people that Nebraska will exceed any nil deal that any college will offer you.  Don't know if that's true or not but I can see us using it as a recruiting pitch bc of the nil deals we have to offer.  Now my question is does that mean it will turn into like the Florida qb and 13 million deal?  That deal fell through but now its a messy situation.  Im not saying DR is going to get anywhere close to 13 million but I could see us really giving him more then a million.

9 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

So I went on Nebraska's rivals site and I read that Head Coach Matt Rhule reportedly has told Dylan Raiola camp of people that Nebraska will exceed any nil deal that any college will offer you.  Don't know if that's true or not but I can see us using it as a recruiting pitch bc of the nil deals we have to offer.  Now my question is does that mean it will turn into like the Florida qb and 13 million deal?  That deal fell through but now its a messy situation.  Im not saying DR is going to get anywhere close to 13 million but I could see us really giving him more then a million.

I don't think that was ever legitimate.  I don't know if he was told that or not but it seems like that was pretty shaky from the beginning.  I'm not even sure that was the actual number he was told or if that's just what's made it to the interwebs.

I have to believe that money isn't going to matter as much to Dylan as it would to other players in his position. Daddy made plenty of it in the NFL and seems to have done fine keeping a decent amount of it. I'm sure Dylan wants to make his own money, but I don't know that a million from Nebraska is gunna matter that much over 500,000$ from Georgia.

• Mavric changed the title to QB Dylan Raiola
  • Mavric pinned this topic